• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing if this works...It's been a long time. I'd like to see me again if it's not too greedy of me.

fGPv99i.jpg

Me with my messy hair, going home from work.

For these drawings, how important is it that the reference image is high resolution?
And how high is high?

Good lighting and a clear picture is more important than resolution. Pictures that are blurry or have your face cut off is pretty much useless. For me, at least.

Resolution doesn't matter, as long as it's at least 600x600 or so. If you want to post a 4k photo, go for it. But put it in quote tags if you do that.

Good lighting and a clear picture is more important than resolution. Pictures that are blurry or have your face cut off is pretty much useless. For me, at least.

Resolution doesn't matter, as long as it's at least 600x600 or so. If you want to post a 4k photo, go for it. But put it in quote tags if you do that.

Is this photo too blurry?

1anqPl3.jpg

Parsnip

Makes sense, thanks.

Invictus

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom