Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavy liquid

Jun 6, 2004
chekhonte, that is somehow a very disturbing picture and I may have to draw it!

Possible to submit a sorta grainy photo of my lovely daughter, who looks sweet but is a true force of evil?

Joke, serious, practice, sketches, whatever.
Since you said you don't mind sketches. here's a work in progress from this morning. Kids are hard, because their proportions are different from adults. Still have a few adjustments as it doesn't look quite like her yet. I'll update when I finish it tonight!

hey_monkey

Banned
Mar 14, 2007
Since you said you don't mind sketches. here's a work in progress from this morning. Kids are hard, because their proportions are different from adults. Still have a few adjustments as it doesn't look quite like her yet. I'll update when I finish it tonight!
Yeah, kids faces are weird and soft (and adorable) but I love this!

eso76

Jun 25, 2004
First time in this thread and first time in *years* i'm drawing, so bear with me.

A 15 minutes mess really, not sure what i was trying to do but I swear i used to be better.

Also your cat's butthole was distracting.

chekhonte

Jan 11, 2015
Seattle
Oh, Grandfather would never lay eggs down my throat. He's a sweet boy. Thanks for the drawing though!

First time in this thread and first time in *years* i'm drawing, so bear with me.

A 15 minutes mess really, not sure what i was trying to do but I swear i used to be better.

Also your cat's butthole was distracting.
That's a great sketch for a 15 minute study. I'm way slower.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
May 30, 2005
Pic of my son at the beach.

I am not an artist, but I just got a drawing tablet and I was messing around with brushes and colors, etc. Basically, I have no idea what I am doing. Sorry! :p

and one I ran through an age simulation:

thaivo

Apr 28, 2005
I am not an artist, but I just got a drawing tablet and I was messing around with brushes and colors, etc. Basically, I have no idea what I am doing. Sorry! :p

and one I ran through an age simulation:

Thanks AlteredBeast, now I know what he will look like in fifteen years.

heavy liquid

Jun 6, 2004
Status
Not open for further replies.