• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
chekhonte, that is somehow a very disturbing picture and I may have to draw it!

Possible to submit a sorta grainy photo of my lovely daughter, who looks sweet but is a true force of evil?

6iMbG0w.png

Joke, serious, practice, sketches, whatever.

Since you said you don't mind sketches. here's a work in progress from this morning. Kids are hard, because their proportions are different from adults. Still have a few adjustments as it doesn't look quite like her yet. I'll update when I finish it tonight!

Since you said you don't mind sketches. here's a work in progress from this morning. Kids are hard, because their proportions are different from adults. Still have a few adjustments as it doesn't look quite like her yet. I'll update when I finish it tonight!

Yeah, kids faces are weird and soft (and adorable) but I love this!

chekhonte

Moments later:

Oh, Grandfather would never lay eggs down my throat. He's a sweet boy. Thanks for the drawing though!

First time in this thread and first time in *years* i'm drawing, so bear with me.

9kXDjCh.jpg

A 15 minutes mess really, not sure what i was trying to do but I swear i used to be better.

Also your cat's butthole was distracting.

That's a great sketch for a 15 minute study. I'm way slower.

thaivo

I am not an artist, but I just got a drawing tablet and I was messing around with brushes and colors, etc. Basically, I have no idea what I am doing. Sorry! :p

mkotaV8.png

and one I ran through an age simulation:

ryZaZwE.png

Thanks AlteredBeast, now I know what he will look like in fifteen years.

forrest

formerly nacire
Here you go. This picture looks so straight on but your head is tilted just bit and i was thrown off for way longer then i like to admit about where you eye placement should be.

Great drawing! Glad my head could offer you a challenge! Looks like you nailed the placement to me :D

forrest

formerly nacire
Thank you, and you're welcome!

Here's another portrait for ya. Your beard was fun to draw!

Omg, you guys are too much! I love it! It looks really great in color too!

Glad you enjoyed the drawing the beard. I've been kind of in a love hate relationship with it. It takes a lot of upkeep and grooming to have it presentable in its current state. :D

Omg, you guys are too much! I love it! It looks really great in color too!

Glad you enjoyed the drawing the beard. I've been kind of in a love hate relationship with it. It takes a lot of upkeep and grooming to have it presentable in its current state. :D

Thanks, you're welcome!

Here are some images of me to play around with for everyone. Help keep the thread moving. Do whatever you want.
njnXxSU.jpg

tmp_26350-2017-06-061nrum4.jpg

Feel free to leave out the bathroom.

Make it funny, serious, or macabre.

Do your worst.

19105667_10156252120338989_2710067378103998358_n.jpg

So these are pretty rough sketches, because I have a lot of catching up to do. I might go back and clean them up or finish them.

In the meantime, if anybody is on the fence, post 'em up! I'll be sitting here waiting to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom