• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join in, if anyone can make one of my and my guy?

tXTiIXe.jpg

Moofers

Wow, OP you're super talented! I'd like to put one up of my wife. If you would be so inspired to try to draw her, that'd be awesome! If not, that's cool too, you've got a ton of requests on here afterall. However, if you do pick her, I don't mind waiting a while.
Capture_zpsce11d027.jpg

As a small request, you did one of the guy with his hand up to his face and you used some fun colors. Feel free to use some colors with this one too if you're so inspired. My wife loves pink/purple, but our wedding colors were gray, light blue/teal, and white. But hey, you're the artist here so you make the call of course. If black and white is best, you're the boss!

yogloo

This thread gets better and better! It's great to see others joining in.
I will try to do some more today after I do my errands.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
hahahaHAHA! This thread is ICONIC

Those of you who have your pictures drawn, why not use those drawings as your new profile pics? ;)

edit: I mean avatar, I'm not on facebook here lol

Kaldea

Looks like fun. :D I guess I'll add something tolerable of mine in case anyone is bored enough.

Os84RRM.jpg

Love the drawings so far!

laoni

Oh god, this thread is hilarious XD Loving some of the sketches here

Here's my throw-in, albiet a few months old (I've lost my hair since this pic)

1491742_10153601821025234_953878087_n.jpg

MacNille

Banned
Hope y'all don't mind me joining in, I'm bored...

KuvSlMZ.png

I really need to work on not being in such a hurry and sketching stuff out, because the head isn't even the right orientation, and the eyes are completely the wrong size. Oh well. :p

Might do a quick sketch without line art next...

where is my mustache? I can't find it. Otherwise it is good

I was looking through some old pictures, and despite the terrible quality of this, I really liked this:

If someone could do this, it would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom