• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus

17596580_287414015020453_3830791600292757504_n.jpg
Would love to see mine guys.

If anyone has too much time and wants my sincere gratitude, here I am.
bnwrjTt.jpg

I'd promise a drawing in return, but it's not possible, as I am terrible.

I'm am very happy with you lack of self control! I can't wait to show my sister!

Haha, thanks! I hope she also doesn't mind. :)

If anyone has too much time and wants my sincere gratitude, here I am.
bnwrjTt.jpg

I'd promise a drawing in return, but it's not possible, as I am terrible.

You should try giving it a shot anyway, if you feel like it! All levels of talent is more than welcome.

I'm a little off with your portrait, but anytime I'm drawing at an angle, it throws me off.

You should try giving it a shot anyway, if you feel like it! All levels of talent is more than welcome.

I'm a little off with your portrait, but anytime I'm drawing at an angle, it throws me off.

Hah, maybe I'll give it a shot if I sit around wondering what to do.

And thanks, thats lovely! Really brightened up my day, wow.

To me this is awesome :) and I like my slightly crooked nose although light exaggarates in here a lot.

Thanks a million ^_^

Think it works better if you crop off the bottom like I did when I posted it in the Draw~A~Day thread. But also, was definitely not trying to make you worry about your nose! That cool shadow line was what really drew me to the shot. Didn't strike me as crooked, just (as you say), exaggerated by the light quite a bit. I liked it. ^_^

Why so seeeeeeerious?

OMG Thanks! I had totally forgot about this topic D:

Sure thing. I remembered belatedly that I'd already drawn you, but I liked the pose, so there ya go~

Have another portrait!

Muuuuch better than mine. The arm and wrist lines are so simple and effective. Jealous. Your coloring is always ace, as well. Or should I say...
Sanji
?

Muuuuch better than mine. The arm and wrist lines are so simple and effective. Jealous. Your coloring is always ace, as well. Or should I say...
Sanji
?

Thanks so much, H! But don't put your work down, yours is excellent!
I still struggle with the coloring. Simplistic is sometimes better, as I can easily overwork it. Lately its been fun going for a minimalist approach.
What is Sanji?

Possible to submit a sorta grainy photo of my lovely daughter, who looks sweet but is a true force of evil?

6iMbG0w.png

Joke, serious, practice, sketches, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom