• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
sLlg1vr.jpg

It's been more than a year since I've dressed myself in formal attire.

Anyone want to have a go?

Can someone do one of my friend?

She is designing a custom arcade stick for me ( I just wanted a custom design to print but she wants to some mad engraving or something!..) and since I have no artistic talent, this seemed a nice way to do something for her. I'll get it printed out at the best quality I can.

This is her in her homemade Halloween costume from last year, which could be fun.

If you prefer a normal pic let me know, I'll pm you.
I don't want really to post pics of her online without her permission, don't think she'd mind.. but I'm not sure that's too cool to do. Well I'm in two minds about it!

uV4IBdT.jpg

YaBish

She is designing a custom arcade stick for me ( I just wanted a custom design to print but she wants to some mad engraving or something!..) and since I have no artistic talent, this seemed a nice way to do something for her. I'll get it printed out at the best quality I can.

This is her in her homemade Halloween costume from last year, which could be fun.

I don't want really to post pics of her online without her permission, don't think she'd mind.. but I'm not sure that's too cool to do. Well I'm in two minds about it!
That's a killer pic, but I think that I'd rather do a portrait of her from a normal pic. If someone else is willing to tackle the halloween costume, by all means haha

This is actually my first post in this thread since I've been waiting for some reason to jump in. If you want to get a feel for my style, since this would be a gift, feel free to PM me and I can show you some of my work.

retroman

Oh man, this is such a cool idea for a thread!

Here's a few pictures of my wife and I:

Take your pick from one of the above. Just select the one that's the most fun to draw.

Thanks so much in advance!

Oh man, this is such a cool idea for a thread!

Here's a few pictures of my wife and I:

Take your pick from one of the above. Just select the one that's the most fun to draw.

Thanks so much in advance!

Your pictures aren't showing up, for some reason. I've tried different browsers, but nada.

I don't want really to post pics of her online without her permission, don't think she'd mind.. but I'm not sure that's took cool to do. Well I'm in two minds about it!

uV4IBdT.jpg

You're right, this was fun to draw! I changed it around a bit, and took the phone out of her hand.

Hey guys, it's my Mum's birthday soon and I'd love to give her a nice pic of me and my other half, but a lovely drawing of us would be even better! Thanks in advance

WFPNXE

I'm sure this thread is dead for good but my friends and I just went on an East Coast road trip starting in Florida ending in Massachusetts, and I have some pictures that may stir up some inspiration for one of you.

Soda Mixer

Neo Member
If anyone would be willing to do a portrait of my wife and me, I would be super-grateful! Here are a couple of pics of us waiting for the eclipse yesterday.

xZG1

kK2J

Alternatively, I was semi-inspired by the whole eclipse experienceand am now considering getting my first tattoo. I'm kinda thinking an Umbreon under a total eclipse or something. If you'd prefer to sketch that (or something even more badass), please be my guest!

If anyone would be willing to do a portrait of my wife and me, I would be super-grateful! Here are a couple of pics of us waiting for the eclipse yesterday.

xZG1

kK2J

Alternatively, I was semi-inspired by the whole eclipse experienceand am now considering getting my first tattoo. I'm kinda thinking an Umbreon under a total eclipse or something. If you'd prefer to sketch that (or something even more badass), please be my guest!

Well, I just realized you wrote that you were thinking of an Umbreon under a solar eclipse. Whoops. I drew him in front of an eclipse, because I liked the design.
I have a couple different colors, since I liked them both.

mu cephei

xZG1

kK2J

Sorry it's a bit rubbish (I'm out of practice). And I kind of made you guys look a little like my sister and her partner by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom