• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame that some people drop some photos, get one or several drawings, and never come back to thank the artists.
True, I do like to see what they think.
I try using it as a vehicle for practice, though. So I don't get too upset if they don't come back.

If you were referring to my post, i couldn't decide so i figured that if somebody wanted to give it a shot it would be better if he had some to choose from.
Not, really. :) I knew you were giving options.

ahdurian

if you're still doing this, SIGN ME UP COACH
14608861_10154556279911870_8585903321699351209_o_zpsfybdzvun.jpg

E-flux

tumblr_owi1lpEwZb1ruep75o1_1280.jpg

I thought a silhouette might be cool. Also, I'm not great at drawing guns. I don't know much about them.

Your tattoo is kinda similar to mine, but not.
Hexagons are cool

Thanks a lot, and yeah they are. I'm currently playing with an idea of getting a new one after my conscription time ends but still need to figure out what it looks like.

mu cephei

Wow, I love it! Thank you so much!

Just showed it to my wife and she loves it too. She was actually flabbergasted a kind stranger on a messageboard made such an impressive drawing for free :)

My pleasure :) I really enjoyed drawing it. Thanks for providing the photo. I'm really happy you both liked it, thanks for letting me know!

This is incredible. Thank you so much!

My pleasure :) It's such a great photo, the expression on Elvis's face is amazing.

Looks like an Ewok :p

Pfft.
a badass ewok maaaybe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom