• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
AqPhFKk.gif

badblue

5 bockbeers and see what happens..
I know what will happen if I do. A beer bukkake.
Drunk Fucked Up GIF

I'll have to go to the GOOD liquor store to find the good German beer though... I'm failing to see a problem other then I'm lazy and just got back from errands and the GOOD store is 20 minutes away. I don't drink much beer from you neck of the woods for the most part these days and I should. Mostly I follow the local Craft Brewers since we have a few dozen of them.

One place I like happens to have been founded founded by BioWare cofounder Greg Zeschuk.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
i don't know if they are snails (sea snails maybe???) but i love these

iu

you gotta pick the "eye" off them and use the pins to pull them out. when you get them out they look something like this

iu

they are fucking beautiful! i used to always go down to the seaside and pick them off the rocks. too much bother driving to the coast and spending the time picking them so i just go to my local seafood store and buy a bunch of them. i could eat them all day. i drown them in salt and vinegar.

I had escargot once. Aside from the texture they were good. But whoever first discovered that they were edible must have been starving.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Wile E Coyote Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

So what are those damn noodles and where can I get some?

I fry up shrimp, mushrooms, & frozen veg and deglaze with white wine. Then toss with the cooked noodles and sauce packet. I’ll add honey with the regular flavored one. Cheese & carbonara are my favorite ones. A good level of spice and great flavor.

Top Bottom