• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

badblue

Gold Member
Yes. Tomorrow I plan to penetrate Canada.
seth meyers television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Well fuck me, the bridge has a cash only toll from what I gather. I don’t carry cash so I’ll have to pay a fee to withdraw some from my credit card. $19 to go get some donuts doesn’t seem like a smart move. I guess I will be giving my money to Ben Affleck when I get Dunkin Donuts this morning.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So..

FRI.. FUCK IT ALL GANG

What are your plans for this every recurring night?

Tell Me GIF by Wayward Pines
Today is my first day off in weeks, so I’m gonna be a total degenerate. I bought 12 pounds of ribeye steak from my butcher, just made some excellent mashed potatoes, and I’m about to play Saturn Bomberman for 2 hours. I’m living the dream over here, if only for just one day.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Today is my first day off in weeks, so I’m gonna be a total degenerate. I bought 12 pounds of ribeye steak from my butcher, just made some excellent mashed potatoes, and I’m about to play Saturn Bomberman for 2 hours. I’m living the dream over here, if only for just one day.

christoph waltz nod GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Enjoy my man. 👊🏽

I've been listening to my current fav album and have some fries and ribs waiting.

Then some Halo prolly.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
A french canadian gift for you Friday fuckeroos 😄
"I sing like a coyote" by Offenbach.

"A golden record when we reach fifty thousand,
They're gonna give it to me
If I sing more quietly
And if I behave well

But I don't feel like being pushed around,
Like adding to the number of people for whom
'Singing' means shutting up".