• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
40 is the new 30.

Liar

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Krathoon

Gold Member
I kind of missed the boat with Jennifer Conelly. I mainly remember her from Labyrinth.

I did not totally realize that she was this bombshell.

Nowadays, not so much.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I'm usually indifferent when celebrities or artists pass away but when Dolores died it stayed with me for a while.
A true Irish bird that knew it was all bullshit.

And to be honest, being an English bloke, I hated going to Ireland knowing the shit we caused, for what?

Nothing.

We could, way back when, had good Ties.

We're ruled by clowns.

Ah well

Might as well have this 🤷‍♂️

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
A true Irish bird that knew it was all bullshit.

And to be honest, being an English bloke, I hated going to Ireland knowing the shit we caused, for what?

Nothing.

We could, way back when, had good Ties.

We're ruled by clowns.

Ah well

Might as well have this 🤷‍♂️

I'm just pissed. I didn't mean to break down the troubles of the UK and Ireland to a song 👀

If only it were that simple.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
You ever just so tired, but it’s the middle of the day so you can’t actually sleep? I wish I could just take a quick nap, even though I know it wouldn’t help. Maybe I should make some coffee

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wanna know how I know I’ve been drunk GAFing too much? I spent like 45 seconds trying to figure out why I couldn’t Like this post that I agreed with in the recent movies thread:

xhvDLia.jpeg

Only to realize I was the one who made that post.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Wanna know how I know I’ve been drunk GAFing too much? I spent like 45 seconds trying to figure out why I couldn’t Like this post that I agreed with in the recent movies thread:

xhvDLia.jpeg

That's when you know you've hit the wall :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm so hungover. But that's it, that was my last session. Going to be cross country running next week.

I had to tell the wife where my life insurance papers were incase I have a stroke :messenger_tears_of_joy:

No idea how this'll turn out. Haven't run for 25 odd years..

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

xhvDLia.jpeg

Relatable lol

Happy Birthday NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt any plans? 🌟💗🤗

40 muahahaha

Hope you a great day my man!

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Or waking up to quotes you didn't remember making.

I like to look at the response and find a context in were I've could've said that.

Ok time for Dune II.

Most of you are sleeping now anyways.

Top Bottom