• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Front Mission 4, Psi Ops = $39.99 @ Fry's Electronics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
San Jose Mercury

4071816.gif.gif

Zachack

It has to do with time zones. The market price for goods is rate dependant, with the demand not achieving the supply as the non-retail supply increases. Since we homo superiorus live in the final US time zone (not counting those barbarians in Alaska and Hawaii), we get games after the market has begun to shift. As a result, our prices our lower at stores like Fry's, which will only be built in locations to take advantage of the shift. Their low prices and themed art decor (I, myself, am a big fan of the Sacramento store's theme: gutted Incredibile Universe Warehouse Store) are then transferred onto we superior gamers, who privately mock the rest of the country and their grunting, ape-like game posture.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Zachack said:
It has to do with time zones. The market price for goods is rate dependant, with the demand not achieving the supply as the non-retail supply increases. Since we homo superiorus live in the final US time zone (not counting those barbarians in Alaska and Hawaii), we get games after the market has begun to shift. As a result, our prices our lower at stores like Fry's, which will only be built in locations to take advantage of the shift. Their low prices and themed art decor (I, myself, am a big fan of the Sacramento store's theme: gutted Incredibile Universe Warehouse Store) are then transferred onto we superior gamers, who privately mock the rest of the country and their grunting, ape-like game posture.

I'm sorry, but you completely lost me

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Zachack said:

Excellent. Time to move back to the West.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Zachack said:
Another Sacramento GAer? there must be like 8 of us.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Zachack said:

Cool.

Top Bottom