• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fry's has Trace Memory & Lost in Blue for $24.99 - Which to get?

Priz

I've seen mixed reviews for both. Not a bad price, though. Any major preferences one way or the other or just wait a week or two for "Under the Knife"?

I figured I'd ask here since most people on IRC that I've spoken to haven't really played either.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I've got both but only put in about 3 hours into Trace Memory, and exactly 0 into Lost in Blue.

I'm of no help.

Shao

Seriously Trace Memory is just not worth the money or bother of owning. Its totally unsatisfying as an adventure game because of its miniscule length and only mildly interesting plot. It has some of the most ingenious puzzles I've come across and makes good use of the new features, but only worth a rent.

Personally I bought it, finished it in a couple days and took it back on a "7 day no questions asked refund". If you fail to rent or do that, I suggest waiting til it makes its way into bargain buckets or 2nd hand copies on ebay etc.

I'm getting Trace Memory after it dips under $20 solely for the visual style.

No go on Lost in Blue after reading many sets of impressions.

demi

$25 huh, I might have to drop down on one of them, probably Lost in Blue, as it is the longer game. Once you finish Trace Memory...that's it. Done.

Top Bottom