• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FS: PS4 Pro Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oublieux

WTS

PS4 Pro Bundle @ $325
, which includes:
  • PS4 Pro with original packaging and all necessary cables
  • 2 x Dualshock 4 controllers
  • Controller charging dock (holds 2 x Dualshock 4 controllers)
  • PlayStation Gold Wireless headset
  • Assassin's Creed Origin
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake - Deluxe Edition

Some additional notes:
  • I only recently started actively using my NeoGAF account again, but prior to that, I had a lot of positive feedback from the old system/Google Sheets.
  • The PS4 Pro console is in mint condition and the disc drive has only been used for the aforementioned Assassin's Creed Origin and Final Fantasy VII Remake - Deluxe Edition games
    • For Final Fantasy VII Remake - Deluxe Edition, the Chocobo Chick DLC was mistakenly redeemed. The Carbuncle DLC is still intact.
  • The Dualshock 4 controllers are in good condition, but showcase some standard usage marks/scratches (mostly around the AUX port, which is how the controllers were charged via the dock).
  • The PlayStation Gold Wireless headset's battery was replaced. These are originally outfitted with a 570 mAh battery, but I have replaced it with a 2000 mAh battery. Suffice to say, it lasts a very long time between charges.
  • I can send some photos over if requested! I have not been able to take detailed shots of the console and other items, but would like to consider myself pretty careful about my electronics.
I am local to the NY/NJ area and would prefer pickup. However, if you are interested and would like delivery, we can still chat about that.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom