• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[FS][Sealed] Xbox One X - Limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 bundle

Sony

Nintendo
Hi all,

You might have noticed that it's pretty much sold out (there are only 50.000 units made).
If you're interested in one, reply here or DM me. The bundle is still sealed, full warrantee included (through registering console serial number with Microsoft).
The bundle in short:
- Custom finishing on the console (extra LED, glow in the dark details, UV details)
- Custom controller
- Custom HDMI cable
- Acces to Cyberpunk 2077

Ask price: 399 USD/EUR - shipping excluded.
Item location: The Netherlands (EU). Shipping possible.

Shantae

Banned
Sony selling an xbox, what a world we live in, lol.

Sorry I'm not interested, but man I feel like this is such a waste more than ever now than it was before considering they delayed the game til November now, when chances are that the Series X will be out by then anyway.

Sony

Nintendo
Sony selling an xbox, what a world we live in, lol.

Sorry I'm not interested, but man I feel like this is such a waste more than ever now than it was before considering they delayed the game til November now, when chances are that the Series X will be out by then anyway.

Hehe. Yeah, the timing isn't the best. But in my opinion, the value of this console isn't neccecarily that it's an Xbox One X at a decent price, but rather that it's one of the best Limited Edition efforts in a while. I think think this is for people who want to own it regardless of Series X and PS5, like myself :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom