• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuck this enemy in particular

LewieP

These little fuckers
d3QXGXz.png

I'm playing Code Name S.T.E.A.M at the moment. I think that the little bird-like alien is the most annoying enemy i ever encountered in my life.

skeleton-wheel.jpg

"oh hey, i heard someone wanted a brand new cleaved asshole.

you better hope i don't get you at just....the...right...angle and stunlock you to death :3"

doing the challenege of the gods (or titan?) On god of war and you have to get to the top of that elevator (pillar) and you have those bastard fucking satyr cunts spamming you with there lung throw.. i lost a pad that day.

Bitanator

320px-Mb064.jpg

As somebody playing through Skies of Arcadia, fuck Gravers, fuck them up the ass straight to hell and their instant death Eternum spell.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
doing the challenege of the gods (or titan?) On god of war and you have to get to the top of that elevator (pillar) and you have those bastard fucking satyr cunts spamming you with there lung throw.. i lost a pad that day.

Yes, FUCK this guys. I lost count of the amount of times I was even seeing the last platform and got hit by one of the lightning fast attacks of this duo. And they are immune to the ground slamming attack... Bullshit

Bl@de

tumblr_no9bj48qCl1ts8vabo1_1431467680_cover.jpg

Winter Lantern in Bloodborne

Whenever I hear the singing ... I go "NOPE" and turn around. Fuck those guys. Fuck em.

Generally anything that's short and jumps in your face in games. But specifically, let's start with one of the originals. Fiends can fuck off.

Fiend_1.png

Melchiah

Bloodborne chalice dungeons:

Naked watcher with a club.

uNqLeaYl.jpg

Extremely agile and deadly. Can take nearly all of your health with its buttstomp.

And the Chime Maidens spawning red spiders, that follow you everywhere.

piNC1RE.png

Having two of them in a room is a nightmare.

I remember him being particularly annoying in Yoshi's Island when you're trying to beat the last level with 30 stars.

You mean you don't like his constant Kame-bacK?

magikoopa-500x372.jpg

I'm playing through super mario world, and I forgot how much I hated this bastard. Always in the way, shooting PlayStation symbols at your face, motherfucker just straight up stalks you. Even when you kill him, he comes back like 30s later to continue to fuck your shit up. Can't stand him.

Am I the only one who thought he was a she this entire time??

These little fuckers.
halo-4-promethean-guide-enemies-new-weapons-and-what-it-takes-to-win.png

They protect Promethean Knights, throw grenades back at you, and run away just in time to dodge your last few shots when they're injured. Not only that, but if you kill a Knight and one of these is still around, he'll generate a new one.

Yeah OP, fuck Magikoopa. Definitely the hardest enemy in SMW. There is one castle in particular that always gives me a lot of trouble that has like 3 or 4 of those bastard in a row, the first couple before you even get a shroom.

Core hounds in Molten Core from WoW. Has to be the most annoying trash ever. They travel in packs and in tight areas and if a new group is pulled before all the old ones are completely dead then they all respawn, killing 40 people in a few seconds

Fbh

rero-shadow-warrior-shaman-art-article.jpg

Lots of good ones already.
I also hate the shaman in Shadow Warrior.

They are bullet sponges that can summon lesser enemies. And once they take some damage they will become invulnerable and force you to kill specially marked enemies to destroy their barrier.

They are annoying, not fun to kill and appear frequently

skeleton-wheel.jpg

"oh hey, i heard someone wanted a brand new cleaved asshole.

you better hope i don't get you at just....the...right...angle and stunlock you to death :3"

The only enemy I equipped a shield for besides the the spellcasters in Oolacile. I found them impossible to deal with by relying on dodges. They have perfect tracking and when they inevitably catch you, the bullshit stunlock comes. Thankfully a good physical shield makes them a joke.

800px-SpecOpsGrunt.jpg

They are annoying in all the games but the halo 1 version in particular because you can't pick up their gun and they explode upon death.

You are trained the whole game to take out the elite first and clean up the grunts later. Then comes these asshopes with a rapid fire rocket launcher.

These damn things in Prototype

Absolutely relentless, can kill you in a few hits, uninterruptible attack animations and made the penultimate boss fight in that game one of the most frustrating gaming experiences I have ever had.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hey, what was that ungodly noise followed the clanking of chains? Damn, that was scary

Oh shit, I just found some files telling me what that might be, I bet I run into that later

NEVERMIND THERE IT IS RIGHT NOW

Lisa-Trevor.jpg

SHIT

Thank God that was just a cutscene.

WHAT THE FUCK

45185-235756-lisa2jpeg-620x.jpg

KILL IT KILL IT

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T

Lisa Trevor, REmake

Top Bottom