• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fucking Birds, Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HhnyILQ.gif

I wish stunna man was runover instead. 😒

16BitNova

I always imagined birds like to play a game of chicken with cars. Cause I swear sometimes you can see them just chillin and they see you coming and it's like " ready set go,go,go" seeing which bird can cut it the closest. Luckily I've never hit one. Possums though, RIP.

Sorry to hear about your luck, especially with the blood flying into your face the first time. Hopefully you can get over it, and find peace in the fact that they likely didn't suffer. That, and the fact that it would've been hard to have avoided either.

I've never hit a bird, but I've come close a couple of times. Not on purpose, though. I did hit a raccoon years ago, because it ran out of the darkness and into my tire. I felt really bad. I don't know if I could control myself if I hit a dog, let alone a cat.

I don't trust birds. They like to bite me if they're pets (and what did I do? Nothing!). Also, when I took a family member to an appointment 30 minutes away 2 years ago, a seagull conveniently shat on my shoulder just as I exited the vehicle. Fucking thing.

I had been so lucky for my entire life up to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom