• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full lunar eclipse (Wednesday, 8th of October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyS

jKDfLRm.png

I'm edging!!!!

My buddy told me that's when you're sexing up a momma but you don't want to finish.

I feel like we're on the edge together

AmyS

Here is a much clearer pic, a screen capture I took from NASA's Ustream, which is constantly freezing.

xFrmfBG.png

Cerity

caught the red very briefly until the clouds came again. Very cool yet annoying at the same time. Have my setup ready to go as well.

WHERE ARE MY DARK POWERS!?

MY HAMSTER REFUSES TO BEND TO MY WILL!

Moon looks great as well. Good thing I live on top of a hill, not lights at all and a completely clear sky, can see every star.

Absol

That was pretty cool. Think I saw a couple of meteor shower too. Definitely worth it staying up all night.

Not a very good shot, but this is the best I managed to shoot freehand with a crappy 18-55 lens. (Yes, instagram has made me hopelessly obsessed with 1:1 cropping.)

GQyLAMI.jpg

Pretty cool.

Yrael

There's a fair amount of cloud cover where I am so it's hard to see, but I can still make it out. Very cool. :)

MIMIC

Banned
I can still see it. I went in for a bit and completely lost it. Drove over to a parking area with no lamp posts or trees and I found it again. Looks like Mars.

Ty4on

I love how it almost couldn't come at a worse time being right over the highly populated pacific ocean :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom