• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko Fusion - Official Teaser Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Funko Fusion is an upcoming action-adventure game where players embody their favorite Funko Pop characters and the worlds they originate from. Explore the worlds and play as characters from Back to the Future, Jurassic World, The Thing, Child's Play 2, and more alone in single-player or in 4-player co-op. Battle enemies, explore vast environments, and solve intriguing puzzles in Funko Fusion from former TT Games developers. Funko Fusion is launching in 2024 for PC and consoles.

Little Mac

Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...p-figure-inventory-hits-landfill/11420277002/

Last edited:

CamHostage

Memes: The Video Game

Could be okay though, I guess? Most of these brands would otherwise not get game treatment anymore so getting a The Thing or Back to the Future joke game is at least something if it plays well. Not much gameplay shown, nothing special in execution, we'll see what they do with it beyond just big-head popular characters doing normal shooting/fighting/puzzle-solving.

Funko Fusion is being made by a new studio in Warrington founded in part by several former TT Games staffers, so its resemblance to the LEGO games is obvious and likely intentional by the publisher.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Experience a festival of fandom like never before in Funko Fusion!

Play through iconic worlds and mash up characters inspired by some of your favourite franchises in an action-adventure game with uniquely authentic, irreverent humour from the creative minds of 10:10 Games.

Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch on September 13, 2024.

CamHostage

The overall theme is a mess, but I don't know, maybe it'll work out somehow? It's got a cutesy look but then isn't at all afraid to be gory, gameplay could have some action given the brands included (and the TT Games expats involved), I believe it is using UE5 and the couple of "gameplay" sequences show a nice look... I guess, whatever?

StueyDuck

did they beat fortnite to it's ultimate end game?

as an aside I'm surprised how they are going for violence, even if it is cartoony. Weird not to target young kids, i guess that's proof that funkos are mostly for your personalityless 30-somethings, forever on twitch, dorito eating hermits.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Will James be able to buy this from his "Emergency pop fund"?

2bDZCXh.jpeg

We finally meet the endboss of useless consumer capeshit.

I can't wait to read the user reviews

Wonder if they will have a landfill map?

Last edited:
Top Bottom