• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

The Figment Funko Pop showed up on the Shop Disney App and the new Disney Store website

https://www.shopdisney.com/figment-pop-vinyl-figure-by-funko-epcot-35th-anniversary-1447592

So glad I was able to grab one online with my AP Discount + Shipping it only cost me 20 bucks total which is much better than paying 40+ on eBay.

Thanks for posting this.

I was going through checkout and it turns out international shipping is $25. I want it but not that much. Ah well.

Zero315

Banned
Apparently Hot Topic is getting an exclusive Halloween Town Sora pop this month, so keep an eye out if you want the entire set.

Wow almost everything in my Disney treasures box is broken or defective. I was looking forward to the mini the most, his hat is cracked and falling apart in pieces. Maleficent has the paint scratched off on one of her horns, the bag has an orange paint smear across the white part. And the map was crumpled into a ball

zeemumu

Wow almost everything in my Disney treasures box is broken or defective. I was looking forward to the mini the most, his hat is cracked and falling apart in pieces. Maleficent has the paint scratched off on one of her horns, the bag has an orange paint smear across the white part. And the map was crumpled into a ball

Now I'm nervous
I was gonna give a friend Hatbox as a gift. O should open the box just to check

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I assume as usual a good bunch of the NYCC pops will pop up on Forbidden Planet at some point, do we have a general date of when it is likely to happen?

call / email funko?

also Doug/ pops confirmed?
oF7t9f4.jpg
(leaked Toys R Us list from r/funkopop)

Zero315

Banned
Sweet, pretty much everything I want is at Hot Topic! That'll make this super easy.

Going for Halloweeen Town Donald and Goofy, Scrooge McDuck, Dragonzord, and maybe Sailor V. Might go for black chrome Batman if B&N isn't a shitshow like SDCC.

zeemumu

Sweet, pretty much everything I want is at Hot Topic! That'll make this super easy.

Going for Halloweeen Town Donald and Goofy, Scrooge McDuck, Dragonzord, and maybe Sailor V. Might go for black chrome Batman if B&N isn't a shitshow like SDCC.

I need Halloween Town Donald and Goofy and Bogart Snape

Sponge

Banned
I post on the Funko forum and I lost count at how many people I had to tell that Doug was bought by Disney and can't be in the 90's Nick line.

They actually contacted Disney and got the license anyway. The madmen. Kudos to Funko on that. I'll be buying Quailman and he's going on my Nick shelf.

Tomorrow morning they go on sale, they'll be up overnight online.

Edit: The NYCC exclusives, that is. No one knows when HT Sora will be available yet.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I'll keep an eye on the website and see what they have. Hoepfully shipping isn't too much. Otherwise I'd have to check HT tomorrow during lunch.

Anyone going to NYCC tomorrow and looking for the sdcc haunted mansion funko from 2016?
I'm looking for the Lego NYCC boba fett pack

Lol lots of people won for funko that wanted lego and vice versa

not sure if it was posted here earlier, but BAM went early. The game of thrones guy sold out, but first doctor is still available

http://booksamillion.com/p/F889698206945

On the shared list, them having Jyn is a mistake, she is going to barnes and noble.

Really going to try to get my disney wants from gemini this con. Have to stay glued to my computer. Need abominable snowman, orange bird, and mr toad dorbz ride. Gonna do all con shopping online this time.

I post on the Funko forum and I lost count at how many people I had to tell that Doug was bought by Disney and can't be in the 90's Nick line.

They actually contacted Disney and got the license anyway. The madmen. Kudos to Funko on that. I'll be buying Quailman and he's going on my Nick shelf.

Yea, hope it turns out good.

For SDCC they did a page where they listed all the exclusives and had links to their online stores, is there something like that for NYCC? I wanna try for a couple from Hot Topic but I'm not sure where to look, can't find them on HT's website cause my google-fu sucks ass D:

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
For SDCC they did a page where they listed all the exclusives and had links to their online stores, is there something like that for NYCC? I wanna try for a couple from Hot Topic but I'm not sure where to look, can't find them on HT's website cause my google-fu sucks ass D:

Here you go!

Scrooge and the Cuphead 2-pack are going to be so tough to get but I need them so bad!

hydruxo

Picked up Eleven from GS, that was all I really wanted out of NYCC tbh. Not much else appealed to me this time around. Thank goodness for the sake of my wallet honestly.

gamestop was smooth af

where the hell is hot topic, its an hour past when they normally go live

3 am EST most likely, that's when they put em up for SDCC

The HT person did say in the morning. Guess they actually meant it. Wish everything else would've went up along with Gamestop though. so all timezones can get some good sleep.

Top Bottom