• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry freezes hands off...

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It seems the story hes going with is he was using dry ice to heal his arthritis. But, was on opioids for the arthritis and fell asleep for 6 hours...

C'mon...

Ethier it was dry ice purposely or those are bondage gone wrong injuries imo.
What actually happened was he used dry ice to get his hands bloated
it was like a fetish of his but he fell asleep and this happened
another theory suggests he did this so that he could get paw surgery

Also why is this here and not in the offtopic subforum?

I won't believe he did this on purpose until I see explicit proof.

Went through his twitter a little and I don't see anything saying he did it on purpose. In the video where he talks he doesn't seem happy about what happened.

He says "gonna take it for what it is and run with it, even have fun with it"

If it was accidental, that's one hell of an attitude if he's sincere.

He's a delusional idiot. 50/50 chance he did it for them paws. He needs to seek proper mental health treatment.

Also he needs get something sturdy and shock absorbent to protect the point of amputation.

Stubbing a toe is so painful is so painful and agonizing. Sometimes it's bad enough to feel like death is coming for you. Imagine how bad it's going to be when he stubs his stubs...huge chonkin look ma no hands trick gone wrong...now hand-less arms.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
You guys have it all wrong.
tenor.gif

He wanted to be like his inspirational hero.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
He's a delusional idiot. 50/50 chance he did it for them paws. He needs to seek proper mental health treatment.

Also he needs get something sturdy and shock absorbent to protect the point of amputation.

Stubbing a toe is so painful is so painful and agonizing. Sometimes it's bad enough to feel like death is coming for you. Imagine how bad it's going to be when he stubs his stubs...huge chonkin look ma no hands trick gone wrong...now hand-less arms.
This is a weird issue. You got:

- Guy claims he accidentally froze his hands trying to do self-help medications and fell asleep?
- Possibility he did it intentionally to be a handicap person (like the woman being blind)
- Possibility of sex fetish gone wrong (what I think)
- Possibility of furry fetish gone wrong (what you suggested wanting to live life with paws)

On plus side, aren't you happy a hospital spent time and money on an idiot with lost hands?

Pidull

Was wondering what happened to this dude, and if the story that he froze his hands off to get paws turned out to be true or if it was just people being assholes and piling on a guy for no good reason.

It's surprisingly hard to find anything on this guy, he locked his Twitter account or something (I don't use twitter). I started thinking that maybe people were wrong about the whole thing, and that it was just an accident.

Then I found these tweets...

edit - I used a pun without realizing it

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
1] Should tax payer money pay for the surgeries required here [ie, Universal Health Care]?

2] Should tax payer money pay for his followup physical rehab?

3] Should tax payer money pay for a lifetime of his food and shelter now that he may not be able to work?

4] Should taxpayer money pay for psychiatric care when he realizes the implications of his actions?

5] should taxpayer money pay for prosthetics to help him get by day to day now that he did this?

6] regardless of your answers here, what about the same questions for someone who eats until they are bedridden?
This shit should be evaluated as with transplants, if you are idiot and caused that yourself, you should at least covered it yourself, if not get fucked...well in case of transplants, if you caused it yourself the need for different organ, you are fucked. It's pretty brutal, no fucks given.

lock2k

Banned
No disrespect to the handicapped people. But why would you want to be handicapped if you are normal?

The human race was a mistake. Fuck this shit.

MrMephistoX

gS2WK1N.jpg

Only acceptable furry. Not into that shit but my German friend and I got drunk all day last time he was in town and Furry Con was happening right across the street from the bar...

Last edited:
Top Bottom