• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future Games Show Summer Showcase 2023 Saturday June 10, 2023 at 10:00 PT / 13:00 ET / 18:00 BST

Bartski

Gold Member
The Intel® presents Future Games Show returns on Saturday June 10, 2023 at 10:00 PT / 13:00 ET / 18:00 BST hosted by stars of Marvel’s Spider-Man - Yuri Lowenthal (Peter Parker/Spider-Man) and Laura Bailey (Mary Jane Watson). The show is brought to you by the team at GamesRadar and will be broadcast on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and GamesRadar as well as partner channels such as IGN and BilliBilli.

Starts in 10 mins, feat Lords of the Fallen, Pacific Drive, Layers of Fear and indies.

Last edited:

Bkdk

Life by you an almost identical sims clone, but I'm kind of interested actually, there are not many pure sims clone and I'll wishlist that at least, hope it turns out at least playable.

Alright some that really vibe with me (sorry sim/ trucker/ animal crossing fans)

Resistor

Lords of The Fallen

Steel seed

En Garde

The Bookwalker

Laika

Layers of Fear

Shattered Heaven

Venture to the vile

New Cycle

Fretless: The Wrath of Riffson

Stray Gods