• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuze launching the Tomahawk F1 in China, Mighty No.9 and Red Ash in line-up.

BY2K

Membero Americo
https://zhugeex.com/2016/04/fuze-to-launch-new-games-console-will-rival-sony-microsoft-in-china/

Fuze Entertainment CEO, Wang Feng, announced this week that their new console is due to launch in China this year. The announcement came during a press conference where the company revealed their brand new “Tomahawk F1” Video Games Console. The company is aiming to release their console next month but the final release date is currently subject to change. Fuze Entertainment first announced their console around this time last year and are finally ready to launch their console in China.

Fuze Entertainment are the next company jumping on the bandwagon but they are going about things differently and their CEO Wang Feng says their ‘Tomahawk F1’ console is going to be a serious contender to Sony and Microsoft in China. The company raised $60 million in funding from a consortium including IDG Capital, Northern Light Venture Capital, Bosun Ventures and LineKong back in October 2015. Fuze Entertainment’s CEO believes that they can hold an advantage over Sony and Microsoft by tackling issues like localisation, region lock and high game prices with ease due to their familiarity with the Chinese market and say that this will allow for a successful domestic console market in China.

Below is a list of foreign games already confirmed for the console and the company has said that there are already 50 games in development with over 100 due to release in the first year.

Dynasty Warriors 8 with Xtreme Legends
Assault Android Cactus
Mighty No 9
Red Ash: The Indelible Legend
Grid Autosport
Hawken
ZHeros
Teslagrad
Ziggurat
Anima: Gate of Memories
One Upon Light
Heart & Slash

Fuze Entertainment are also planning to launch a VR headset to go alongside the console (Similar to Sony with PS4 and Tencent with MiniStation) but the full details of this are currently few and far between. Wang Feng says that VR is a natural fit in gaming and that it is only logical that they are looking into VR.

koutoru

CiGTPfkUoAEwapZ.jpg:large
Well, the Tomahawk F1 looks suspiciously familiar

SerTapTap

Lol these are the people who're funding Red Ash. Their website used to have this:

I do wonder if microconsoles will actually somewhat take off in China but I kinda doubt it. They were clearly a major fail in the west.

Well, the Tomahawk F1 looks suspiciously familiar
And this rip off of a company is the one Inafune partnered with to save Red Ash? Good lord!

I'll never get over at how blatant they're ripping shit up and hey still have a big press conference where they give zero fucks about.

udivision

Lol these are the people who're funding Red Ash. Their website used to have this:

I do wonder if microconsoles will actually somewhat take off in China but I kinda doubt it. They were clearly a major fail in the west.

Can't believe this can be called "game console", ! ! !

Top Bottom