• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G-A-F? Woman 'tried to kill boyfriend with DD breasts'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

She is charged with attempted murder with a weapon.
Wow.
This is her too...

616_1353945223kaol2.jpg

Nice.

EDIT: Those look like F cups...
yes3i5rjd.jpg

Cwarrior

He added: "It is clear she wanted to kill me. She even admitted it to me on the telephone. I asked her why she wanted to smother me to death with her breasts and she told me: 'Treasure – I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible.'"
sounds like a james bond movie villain line

Reiko

Banned
I could believe this guy's case, but I was thinking it was by being bludgeoned, not by smothering.
OBVIOUSLY NSFW.
You know, like the woman that smashes soda cans with her boobs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEw4iC6EVs

Oh, here's one where she SMASHES A WATERMELON WITH HER BOOB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFa0K06D2-o

And yes, this is older than time, but it's relevant.

Now imagine the damage
Norma Stitz
(Don't Google weak GAF) could do with her breasts.

i-Lo

Hnng hmm I love boobs. To motorboat is the dream. For it to be used as weapon however, is troubling. Then again, they are weapons of mass distraction for almost any straight guy.

Demon Ice

Banned
Off topic here but is "stone" an actual commonly used standard of weight? I have no idea how much 9 stone and 13 stone is.

She is charged with attempted murder with a weapon.

I'm not sure I believe this was intentional. What woman in her right mind would try to smother someone with their tits? If she actually wanted to kill him she's have used a pillow or something. Seriously, all it takes is one bite to get her to back off. This is foreplay gone wrong.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Those look like F cups...
DD is another way of saying E, and it is relative to the band size. 38 ain't exactly skinny (and I suspect some vanity sizing with that here) so they'll look bigger from top angles like that.

1I36K.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom