• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G.A.M.E. 6 - FORZA 3 Soundtrack Launch Thread, Definitive and Official! (free music)

I currently have Plastik Elastik on loop, that change-up halfway through the song is always a surprise.

Lil Smoke's "Tune Interlude" is my Livery Editor music...the syncopated beats really get me in a creative mood

"holly shit!!!

teknopathetic is not a robot!!
nice beat man

everybody invloved, congratulations!!"

Thanks.

I also want to congratulate everyone, I hope everyone enjoys it as I believe all the songs on this release are damned good.

lil smoke

Banned
monchi-kun said:
I currently have Plastik Elastik on loop, that change-up halfway through the song is always a surprise.

Lil Smoke's "Tune Interlude" is my Livery Editor music...the syncopated beats really get me in a creative mood

wow, thanks for that man!

It's done on a 3/3 beat.
I'll post up details in the main thread soon.
Great job you did.

luffeN

so guys, I will now turn my TrafficShare download links to normal RS links. you have all been leeching well ;)

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Sweet, I've loved all the other G.A.M.E. compilations so far, just for general listening purposes. Well done to those who continue to work on this, and keep it up!

Will download this the moment I get back home.

Gomu Gomu

Thanks guys for all the awesome work you did :D .

I've been wandering, is there a chance you guys would do another retro styled (Chip tune?) album in the future? G.A.M.E 4.0 is my favorite album you did.

btkadams

Gomu Gomu said:
Thanks guys for all the awesome work you did :D .

I've been wandering, is there a chance you guys would do another retro styled (Chip tune?) album in the future? G.A.M.E 4.0 is my favorite album you did.
i think that's very possible, but the next one we are working on is for gt5 so maybe the one after?

btkadams

Gomu Gomu said:
It's good to know your considering it at least.
well i won't speak for the rest of the participants, but it always comes up as an idea so there's definitely a possibility at least.

Man, i wish Forza 3 had a more robust soundtrack support. What if each track had its own soundtrack settings that loaded automatically based on user preference?

Awesome job you guys! Wish i had more time to have contributed again, but i realy had some more important issues that i had to take care of first.
Gonna have to give it a few more listens before i give my final judgement, but i'm defenitly liking what i've heard sofar!

wow you've outdone yourselves!

Seriously. While I really enjoy all your albums, there always seems to be a bunch of tracks that I'm not that into. I guess this is natural because of so many tracks and different artists.

But this time the overall quality is incredible high. I'm only on my second listening, but I'm pretty much floored by the amount of great tracks on this album.

If you are gonna continue to deliver this degree of quality, I can't fucking wait for what you are gonna do in the future.

Metroid Killer said:
wow you've outdone yourselves!

Seriously. While I really enjoy all your albums, there always seems to be a bunch of tracks that I'm not that into. I guess this is natural because of so many tracks and different artists.

But this time the overall quality is incredible high. I'm only on my second listening, but I'm pretty much floored by the amount of great tracks on this album.

If you are gonna continue to deliver this degree of quality, I can't fucking wait for what you are gonna do in the future.

the consensus is pretty much echoed by the team, all the tracks are pretty killer on this one...we seem to do much better when the theme s game-related :lol

Masaki_ said:
Was wondering if I could contribute with another download mirror.

We seem to be doing ok so far, no cries for help from the people mirroring the comp. We'll hit you up if we run into more issues.

I just want to chime in again and say once more what an incredible great album you've made. I've pretty much been listening to it non-stop the last couple of days. Voyage and Skyroads are probably my favorite tracks(and that means a lot considering how great all the other tracks are). Voyage seems to have so many layers; It can really gets you in a dancing mood and make your body move to the rhythm, and sometimes it can feel very dreamy just laying and listening to the spacey sounds, and best of all it makes in a great mood.

SupraDarky is becomming my favorite G.A.M.E. artist with Woop Dee Doop, Through Factories and Needles, Strollin', Electronic City and now Plastik Elastik and Voyage entering my heart every time I listen to them.

Keep up the good work!

Metroid Killer said:
I just want to chime in again and say once more what an incredible great album you've made. I've pretty much been listening to it non-stop the last couple of days. Voyage and Skyroads are probably my favorite tracks(and that means a lot considering how great all the other tracks are). Voyage seems to have so many layers; It can really gets you in a dancing mood and make your body move to the rhythm, and sometimes it can feel very dreamy just laying and listening to the spacey sounds, and best of all it makes in a great mood.

SupraDarky is becomming my favorite G.A.M.E. artist with Woop Dee Doop, Through Factories and Needles, Strollin', Electronic City and now Plastik Elastik and Voyage entering my heart every time I listen to them.

Keep up the good work!

Hey thanks for the good words! It means a lot. Especially since I see that you've been listening to our other albums as well.

After listening to the album for quite a while, I'd say my favorites keep changing. Right now I'm really liking Estasi which has a great feeling, the instruments just mesh together really nicely, I love the mix of the bass and the kongas with the wavy piano.
Another one I really like is Che's Deception, it really grows on you. Nice background sounds.
REV is another one I'm really liking right now. The voicy synth is awesome.
I also like pretty much all 3 songs from LFK.

I pretty much like them all though, I'll probably end up with different favorites next week and the week after.

ah crap, this means we gotta level-up for the next release or else we'll be doomed to (further) obscurity and some VH1 special.

i'm hoping GT5's soundtrack options are similar to WipeOut HD, i loved how our 3rd release worked well in their system.

A thing that I keep forgetting to mention is that most of the G.A.M.E. albums reminds me about F-Zero GX Pilot Themes (funny enough composed by Daiki Kasho and Alan Bray who've worked on Gran Turismo titles). The Pilot Themes consisted of a wide variety of songs, from low-tempo, rock with lyrics, pop, electronic, quirky, to growling. They were hardly used in the game, only to be heard when you looked at each pilot's profile or beat the game on the hardest setting. But a lot of them were actually really great:

Black Shadow, Octoman, Baba, John Tanaka, Spade, Jody Summer, just to name a few.

If Nintendo ever announces a new F-Zero for Wii, I pray that it'll support custom soundtrack, and then you better support it with an album damnit!

robox

i'm addicted to voyage.

and to a lesser extend, sakyo-ku drift.
and some others sprinkled throughout.

GJ GJ GJ
guys

r - b - x said:
i'm addicted to voyage.

and to a lesser extend, sakyo-ku drift.
and some others sprinkled throughout.

GJ GJ GJ
guys

I'm glad to hear Sakyo-Ku's not as addictive. I couldn't live with myself if I were making people into junkies.
Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks!

robox

hey man, if it's not detrimental to your health, you've nothing to worry about.
and if it makes you wanna dance, then that means it even promotes good health

Echoes

Definidrift!

Holy shiiiiiiiit. Definitely my favorite! I have yet to hear the whole soundtrack on my way to work to analyze it better, but this caught my attention while playing FM3. Totally RAD.

Edit: yeah, seriously good job guys. I didn't like FM3 music at all, this was really interesting. Love and kisses <3

Echoes said:
Definidrift!

Holy shiiiiiiiit. Definitely my favorite! I have yet to hear the whole soundtrack on my way to work to analyze it better, but this caught my attention while playing FM3. Totally RAD.

Edit: yeah, seriously good job guys. I didn't like FM3 music at all, this was really interesting. Love and kisses <3
FightyF (nrXic) tracks always makes for a great closer.

riskVSreward said:
Damnit, why do I miss the chance to contribute to EVERY GAME EVER!?

The plan is to do part 2 of G.AM.E. 6 for when Gran Turismo 5 hits in the spring, so start working on something racey now!

luffeN

hey guys, I switched my Rapidshare Mirror back to TrafficShare, so EVERYONE can download as fast as the RS servers can handle ;)

You have 148 GB to go :)

I'm gonna make custom license plates with track names and song titles so y'all can display your favorite tracks on your rides. I should have the template up tonight. Then I'll make em available for free on the site

luffeN

monchi-kun said:
What's the download count on your side?

damn, didn't see this post, sorry!

as of now it is:
  • Part 1: 153
  • Part 2: 111
  • Part 3: 107
don't know why it's not evenly split :( but oh well ;)

pirahna1

Azih said:
lazy Gaffer asks can these tracks be uploaded to youtube with links in the OP?

I might end up uploading my tracks to youtube, but as of now there are none.

We all have Soundcloud accounts though. Check us out there!

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
My only request that when the G.AM.E. ?.0 Soundtrack for GT5 comes out, that someone must include a snoop dogg sample in there somewhere. It's only right.

Bad_Boy said:
My only request that when the G.AM.E. ?.0 Soundtrack for GT5 comes out, that someone must include a snoop dogg sample in there somewhere. It's only right.

Here, then it could break into some crazy techno, down tempo beat and replace the "snoooop dooooggy doooog~~~" by "neogaaaaaf neeeeeo gaaaaaf~~~" (I made that in about 3 minutes).

Top Bottom