• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G.A.M.E. 6 - FORZA 3 Soundtrack Launch Thread, Definitive and Official! (free music)

GAMING ART MUSICA ELECTRONIA (G.A.M.E.) PROUDLY PRESENTS...

2agq25d.jpg

(massive image!)

Stick a fork in it, this G.A.M.E. is DONE! Once again your friendly G.A.M.E. musicians have gathered together to release our 6th compilation album which is dedicated to FORZA MOTORSPORT 3. In this release is a collection of eclectic music styles from fast-paced electronica to some nice downtempo chill music. We hope you guys enjoy these music tracks as you are driving around the virtual race tracks of FORZA 3.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Follow these links to snag yourself a copy of 23 high bitrate mp3 tracks to add to your soundtrack library on your Xbox360 or any other device you may want to rock these tunes on.

UPDATE: NEW DOWNLOAD LINK!

Courtesy of banKai:
Ichigo_Bankai.jpg

G.A.M.E. 6: Part 1 / 3 Part 2 / 3 Part 3 / 3

Link from mclaren777
http://www.maximum-attack.com/GAME6_Final.zip

Courtesy of No_Style:
Cammy_Jonah777.png

GAME 6 - No_Style Mirror

LINK to main G.A.M.E. Site
(Zshare - can be a bit slow)

Rapidshare from LiveFromKyoto
http://rapidshare.com/files/299259257/GAME6_Final_A.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/299246444/GAME6_Final_B.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/299230352/GAME6_Final_C.zip

Our cover art is done (once again) by the awesome "Artistic GOD" m0dus who has been posting Liveries in the Definitive Forza 3 thread. You can find the hi-rez cover as part of the download package (or just right-click the massive image above).

G.A.M.E. 6 Track List: (NeoGAF handles added when necessary)

01 - Slowrider by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
02 - Plastic Elastik by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
03 - Che's Deception by Trip Warhawkins
04 - Monaco by Iron Scimitar (aka Iron_Scimitar)
05 - Voyage by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
06 - The Hunt by MAKE&MODEL (aka btkadams)
07 - 1000 HP Vajra (Stage 1) by LiveFromKyoto
08 - 4CID by pirahna1
09 - The Line by Teknopathetic
10 - Blue Cylinder by Studio Ultim8 (aka Ultim8p00)
11 - REV by monchi-kun
12 - Tune Interlude by Lil Smoke
13 - Euphoric by Iron Scimitar (aka Iron_Scimitar)
14 - KYOTORING NATIONAL by LiveFromKyoto
15 - Fuerte by Maher Al-Samkari (aka m0dus)
16 - Out To Get You by Dark Octave
17 - Sakyo-ku Drift by Live FromKyoto
18 - Skyroads by Studio Ultim8 (aka Ultim8p00)
19 - Cruising at 157 BPM by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
20 - Estasi by Iron Scimitar (aka Iron_Scimitar)
21 - Nitromethane by Studio Ultim8 (aka Ultim8p00)
22 - Win The Chase by Jaime Garcia (aka Garcia)
23 - Definidrift by nrXic (aka FightyF)

G.A.M.E. 6 Project Coordinator and whipping boy: monchi-kun

For our past 5 projects including our soundtrack to WipeOut HD please click the G.A.M.E. website link below. (Site courtesy of the ever talented m0dus)

WHAT IS G.A.M.E. ?

It stands for Gaming Art Musica Electronia. It is a collection of NeoGAF posters who have banded together to make and share the music that we love with the NeoGAF community. Our skills range from amateur to professional but we leave our egos at the door and do this for the fun of it all.

HOW DO YOU MAKE ALL THIS COOL MUSIC?

It really varies. Some of us have been able to create tracks by using a Nintendo DS and a copy of Korg DS-10 while the other end of the spectrum have professional recording software and hardware at their disposal. It's not about what we use, its how we use it. In this thread we will start to post our production techniques so feel free to ask any of us how we made our tracks.

CAN I JOIN FUTURE GAME PROJECTS?

Absolutely! These projects are open to the entire NeoGAF community who wants to take a stab at making music or sharing what they have already created. Coordinating projects is proving to be somewhat of a challenge but keep an eye on the OT Forum for future GAME projects.

IS IT AN AFRICAN OR EUROPEAN SWALLOW?

It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut, let alone your Collectors Edition of FORZA 3.

OTHER THREADS OF INTEREST

THE DEFINITIVE Forza Motorsport 3 Thread by Jube3

Forza 3 OFFICIAL Livery / Photo / Video Thread by m0dus

Special thanks go out to the NeoGAF Mods who have given a home to this project, we're on our 6th release with no signs of slowing down. Thanks to the hardworking devs @ Turn 10 and Che Chou for being an active participant in the Forza 3 threads. Last but not least, a big THANK YOU to those who have (or will) download this release and those who have been following the G.A.M.E. project since our debut release, we could never do this without the encouragement of y'all. Please enjoy this with Forza 3....stay tuned for the companion album to be released when Gran Turismo 5 comes out! :D

4038960427_7bf625e73e_o.jpg

Design by cjelly

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!!!

We need a G.A.M.E. car!!! Gaffers who submit their designs will get a download link to even higher quality versions of the songs! get crackin' with those designs and post them here and in the Livery thread.

Previous release threads:
G.A.M.E. 1.0 (Project Debut) : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219443
G.A.M.E. 2.0 - Theatrical Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326879
G.A.M.E. 3.0 - WipeOut HD Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336451
G.A.M.E. 4.0 - Chiptunes Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353979
G.A.M.E. 5.0 - Summer Edition : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370625

Become a fan of G.A.M.E. and visit the Facebook site (by clicking the image below) for more info on future projects

(click me, we need attention!)

h3ro

Can't wait to load this onto my 360! :D

I'm going to add both this and the Wipeout HD mixes to use during epic Forza marathons.

No_Style

I'm listening to it right now. I'd rank it right up there with the G.A.M.E. 3.0. You guys put out great stuff when inspired by racing it seems. :D

luffeN

I want to contribute again! going to DL and UL it to my RS account as a TrafficShare download, so it's high speed for non Rapidshare guys!

edit: ah damn, too big for the remote uploader of RS. gonna upload it myself.

banKai said:
I want to contribute again! going to DL and UL it to my RS account as a TrafficShare download, so it's high speed for non Rapidshare guys!

thanks for the help! I may need to take down my Public Folder link before the end of the day...my bandwidth sucks

luffeN

seems that your link is already weakened :D download is complete in around an hour, need more bandwith! xD

edit: zshare gives more speed, gonna be gentle to your server ;)

Spruchy

Really liked the Wipeout HD one gotta get streaming working on my 360 again (windows7 kerfunkled it) and ill be checking this one out.

luffeN

here goes! xD

These are TrafficShare links. I have about 300 downloads of traffic (treat all 3 files as 1 download) so it should be enough for now. With TrafficShare links you can download at full speed without needing a RapidShare account.

If you start downloading from me, PLEASE continue till the end, otherwise precious traffic is lost!

G.A.M.E. 6: Part 1 / 3 Part 2 / 3 Part 3 / 3

edit: you got PM monchi-kun

Any chance of some love from the dev team? That WipeOut HD custom craft was awesome :D

Listening to the soundtrack loaded in the USB stick the came with the CE while disc 2 is installing...JOY!

my gamertag is DIRTY MANHOLE if anyone wants to add me

Doodis

Wow, guys. Color me impressed. Loving all these tunes, and they all seem great for the game. Thanks for putting the effort in.

Can't wait to listen to this. If you guys are (un)lucky, I might try and work on a piece for the next G.A.M.E.

I'm no where near as good as you, and my only options are OrgMaker v2, GarageBand, and KORG-DS10, but I think I could make something pretty cool if I put enough time into it.

luffeN

statistics from my downloads:

Part 1: 65

Part 2: 54

Part 3: 51

This should be equal numbers. Are there any problems? Too slow? Tell me! :)

No_Style

362 downloads from my site thus far. Those of you who are curious about the numbers can simply go to the mirror and check for yourselves at anytime (next to the link).

I've been using the soundtrack for Forza 3 and it's been great! Much better than Turn10's :D

No_Style said:
362 downloads from my site thus far. Those of you who are curious about the numbers can simply go to the mirror and check for yourselves at anytime (next to the link).

I've been using the soundtrack for Forza 3 and it's been great! Much better than Turn10's :D

OH SNAP CHE!!!!

thanks for the links mclaren777 and LFK, OP updated

h3ro

I haven't had a chance to load this as of yet, anyone know if it replaces the menu music as well as the race soundtracks?

Haven't used custom soundtracks on 360 much, so I'm not to familiar with how it handles differentiating when to put the music up.

h3ro said:
I haven't had a chance to load this as of yet, anyone know if it replaces the menu music as well as the race soundtracks?

Haven't used custom soundtracks on 360 much, so I'm not to familiar with how it handles differentiating when to put the music up.

Yeah, the one knock I have against Forza 3 is its poor custom soundtrack management (ie none). Press the 360 button and load the playlist in your media player and let it run. It will play the music regardless of setting or situation (ie. a song won't restart or skip to the next track at the beginning of a race)

Some more comments about the tracks as I'm listening to them:

The soundscape in Skyroads in the section that starts up around 3:30 sounds absolutely crazy in my 701s.

After this racing thing is over we need to do an ambient/chill/downtempo album so Iron Scimitar can be more in his element, his stuff sounds so nice.

I want more of the acid lead that kicks in around 1:45 in 4CID. Remix!

Top Bottom