• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 |OT|

Jube3

official_threadgaf_01.jpg

official_threadgaf_03.jpg

official_threadgaf_04.jpg

official_threadgaf_06.jpg

official_threadgaf_10.jpg

official_threadgaf_11.jpg

official_threadgaf_15.jpg

official_threadgaf_08.jpg

official_threadgaf_09.jpg

See

Holy crap! Great work! Captured the style amazingly!

Haven't been pumped for a game like this in a long time.

Gowans

My personal most wanted game till Mass Effect 2.

Can't wait for my LE to show up on the 23rd.

great op Jube.

senahorse

I guess I can post now, I didn't want to mess with your thread. Thread is taking shape nicely OP, thanks. I just got back from my local retailer where I preordered the CE :D

Good job on the OT. Really sleek, clean style.

Sadly Forza and Borderlands are getting pushed to "when I get to them" 2010 with all the stuff coming out in 09 and early(?) 10.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Great thread, that Neogaf car is 100% awesome.

Anyway,small issue, can you but the EU release date (Oct 23rd) in the OP please?
Can't wait for my LE to come, and I so need to have those GAF cars you and m0dus are making!

Picky Mode: You may also want to remove the citation number from the description.

See

Just a quick question... Why does it say "official Motorsport 3 thread" ? Also, you spelled "fairlady" wrong... ; )

So hyped... Hope I could get into the multiplayer, not really a multiplayer kinda guy, explains why I have zero friends when I was a gold member for nearly two years :(

dejay

Banned
Stylish OP jube. Love the cohesive style, minimalist look and adherence to the style of the game menus. Also love the title :)

Jube3

See said:
Just a quick question... Why does it say "official Motorsport 3 thread" ? Also, you spelled "fairlady" wrong... ; )

So hyped... Hope I could get into the multiplayer, not really a multiplayer kinda guy, explains why I have zero friends when I was a gold member for nearly two years :(

Ill fix those in a sec, working on the track, car list, livery video and screenshots section.

Great thread :) Really looking forward to this, loved Forza 2 and, even though there have been a lot of great racing games this year, this is still my most anticipated one :) Can't wait to get back into the in-game auction house and buying up all the otaku liveries :D

:O Fantastic OP.

Really considering 'jumping in' to Forza, not a sim person but enjoyed the demo and level of approachability. I just need a ..push.

Jube3

Gotta catch some Zzzs, Ill add the achievements, rest of the tracks (with videos) and the updated car list + typo fixes.

nib95

Banned
Shit hot thread dude. Love everything about it, the content, the size, the tab designs, colour scheme, images chosen etc. Very nicely done, one of my faves. My only negative of the entire thing is the use of the vehicle in the banner. Should be something more luxurious or wild. If not, I guess the Audi R8 works just because it's the cover car as well.

Jube3

toythatkills said:
You have Laguna Seca twice.

Apologies if there's a reason for that and I'm being an idiot

Nope no reason, just a mistake. Fixed it. Gotta add a bunch of tracks tommorow as well.

dejay

Banned
To all the people who have the game already (assholes): which is your favourite long track?

Jube3 said:
Nope no reason, just a mistake. Fixed it. Gotta add a bunch of tracks tommorow as well.

Go to bed already :lol

Top Bottom