• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Taken at midnight:

0UmO4.jpg

Congrats :) Good job GAF

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Facebook ImageStudioPhotography said:
We have a winner!!!!! Danielle Lawrence with a total of 1206 squeaked by Erika Kaczmarzyk who came in with a total of 1204. Only 2 votes! Congrats to both of you it came down to the wire!

I've never so felt good about someone winning something that has zero effect on my actual life.

I'm good to sleep GOODDDDDDDDD tonight!!!

JABEE

Image Studio Photography said:
We have a winner!!!!! Danielle Lawrence with a total of 1206 squeaked by Erika Kaczmarzyk who came in with a total of 1204. Only 2 votes! Congrats to both of you it came down to the wire!

WE WIN

Exeunt

WE WON! VICTORY FOR GAF!

I just got off the phone with the photographer! You guys pulled it off by 1 FUCKING VOTE! HOLY SHIT!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WE'RE THE CHAMPS!

Wow! Just goes to show that one vote really can make a difference. Way to go, GAF!

ChefRamsay, I refreshed the page at one point when it was 1,207 and "You and 1,207" others on the respective photos and I couldn't believe it. Such a narrow victory but so satisfying!

Resilient

Oh my God this is the best. I had my cousin, sister, friends like it and harass their friends to like it. The last minute votes by everyone involved were amazing. This has made my day. WE DID IT GUYS. WE DID IT!!! I am so happy for you. YESSS!!!!

Biff

I may or may not have been the extra vote. I voted almost exactly at 1:00AM EST after seeing this thread and rushing to open your link and like the photo.

Finally, my one vote actually made a difference. Next stop, deciding the next Prime Minister of Canada.

Harper 2006-infinity fuck yeahhhhhhhhh

Moofers

Oh my God this is the best. I had my cousin, sister, friends like it and harass their friends to like it. The last minute votes by everyone involved were amazing. This has made my day. WE DID IT GUYS. WE DID IT!!! I am so happy for you. YESSS!!!!

Seriously, thank you! You and quite a few others really took this thing to the next level and went above and beyond. I can't thank you enough. If you guys are ever in Wisconsin, you know who to call for dinner, okay?

GAF, I'm stoked that we won. Honestly, the photos are a great thing to win and it'll save us money for our wedding, but I'm also just stoked that GAF pulled together a victory like that. It makes me feel like the people here could do anything. Pretty awesome!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Welp I'm headed to bed everyone, so glad I participated in this though!! My girlfriend went to bed an hour ago and I stayed up to vote lol. Now I have to probably explain to her what was so important to stay up to 1 AM, but it was well worth it. Sleep good tonight GAF, we all deserve it!

Congrats Moofers!!!

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Moofers, I've been smiling since the end, a great feeling that everyone rallied and got you guys over the line. Can't imagine what you guys are feeling right now. Amazing that it come down to the wire.

Anton668

Grats Moof and Miss Moof

now if you excuse me im gonna go change my FB password and lockdown all my info before 4chan exacts its toll... lol

Exeunt

Seriously, thank you! You and quite a few others really took this thing to the next level and went above and beyond. I can't thank you enough. If you guys are ever in Wisconsin, you know who to call for dinner, okay?

GAF, I'm stoked that we won. Honestly, the photos are a great thing to win and it'll save us money for our wedding, but I'm also just stoked that GAF pulled together a victory like that. It makes me feel like the people here could do anything. Pretty awesome!

Now you might just want to delete that 4chan post before /b/ decides to join you for dinner in Wisconsin…

Seriously though, congratulations! I hope you, your fiancé, and your cats rejoice in this GAF‑born victory!

abusori

Congrats, moofers, and congrats gaf! I for one am having me a good sleep tonight, as soon as I calm down, of course.

Now you might just want to delete that 4chan post before /b/ decides to join you for dinner in Wisconsin…
This might be a good idea, actually. Oh wait, maybe you can't.

Moofers

Seriously though, congratulations! I hope you, your fiancé, and your cats rejoice in this GAF‑born victory!

Not sure how to delete, actually. I never posted there before and its real confusing to me. There's no login, so how the heck do you delete stuff?

**NVM I think I got it. Weird system.**

Exeunt

I just risked a visit to /r/ (oh my…) and in the bottom‑right corner of the screen there's a "delete post" option; presumably it would work if you still have the cookie, but that's just my technologically illiterate guess. I don't assume that anything bad would actually come from this, but it's better safe than sorry I suppose…

Moofers

I just risked a visit to /r/ (oh my…) and in the bottom‑right corner of the screen there's a "delete post" option; presumably it would work if you still have the cookie, but that's just my technologically illiterate guess. I don't assume that anything bad would actually come from this, but it's better safe than sorry I suppose…

Yeah I figured it out and I think its gone. I couldn't find it again. Thanks dude!

Anton668

its funny how ppl are still voting for her thinking they have a chance. shes prolly too busy having a fit to let ppl know its over

The M.O.B

its funny how ppl are still voting for her thinking they have a chance. shes prolly too busy having a fit to let ppl know its over

Considering she spammed the crap out of every popular company facebook page, she deserved to lose so badly. She can have all the votes she wants now :)

GAF is so clutch, came through in the final seconds.

Holy crap... We got it by only 2 votes? O_O; Damn. At least we got this one. Congrats, Moofers. I feel like I did a good thing today now. Good sleep assured.

Considering she spammed the crap out of every popular company facebook page, she deserved to lose so badly. She can have all the votes she wants now :)

GAF is so clutch, came through in the final seconds.

We all thought Moofers lost for quite a while, but let's just say this is how we roll.

Congrats, dude! Glad we could be of help! Down with the crazy FB spammers!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Fell asleep at four in the night, just woke up again, four hours later, and see GAF won this for moofers and miss moofers. GAF, you're the best. Now I can sleep a few hours more before work, knowing we did it.

Moofers, do we get to see your wedding pic when they've been taken? :D

What shpuld GAFs next project be? Building a life-size replica of the Death Star?

Every single vote mattered, this day all of GAF can truly savor a victory. Congrats Moofers, I'm expecting a wedding photo of your cats in little tuxs holding a sign saying 'gaf 4 lyf'

YES!!! GAF with that buzzer beater!!
I started messaging people on MSN who I haven't talked to in years to vote for your page so hopefully that helped a bit in the end, which judging by the results, it did. This was more exciting than any movie, my heart was racing.

Congrats Moofers and his lady, even though we're making the other girl out to be a monster, I feel like you deserve the win more than the other party since they were using underhanded tactics.

Congrats on winning the contest! Can't wait for the wedding photo. Can OP and Ms OP strike a winning pose and post it at here today??

SamuraiX-

GAF,
6UffT.jpg

Ya'll did us proud.

Congrats to Moofers and his gf! Now it's time to celebrate and get fucked up!

...oh wait, it's still the middle of the week. :(

Moofers

Okay GAF, I've got the winners to announce:

1st- The poster signed by Ono goes to: MThanded!

2nd- Bernardobri has generously agreed to send a Steam game to somebody and that person is: clay_ghost!

Thanks to everybody for helping out and playing. MThanded, I will be sending a PM your way to get your address. clay_ghost, I'll send one to you and bernardobri to get you guys connected.

And again, thanks to everybody who helped out so much along the way. I still don't know how to thank you because you guys/gals were awesome! I mean really above and beyond awesome. Thank you so much.

Not sure when we'll have the engagement photography done, but I know it will at least be a couple of months. I'll make a new thread then and post the "Thanks GAF" pic that we'll be doing. In the meantime, if anyone ever needs help with something like this, come to me and I will rally for you!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Okay GAF, I've got the winners to announce:

1st- The poster signed by Ono goes to: MThanded!

2nd- Bernardobri has generously agreed to send a Steam game to somebody and that person is: clay_ghost!

Thanks to everybody for helping out and playing. MThanded, I will be sending a PM your way to get your address. clay_ghost, I'll send one to you and bernardobri to get you guys connected.

And again, thanks to everybody who helped out so much along the way. I still don't know how to thank you because you guys/gals were awesome! I mean really above and beyond awesome. Thank you so much.

Not sure when we'll have the engagement photography done, but I know it will at least be a couple of months. I'll make a new thread then and post the "Thanks GAF" pic that we'll be doing. In the meantime, if anyone ever needs help with something like this, come to me and I will rally for you!

Combichristoffersen and 1251 others likes this

Raiden

Banned
Haha wow goddamn. I was actually this close to liking that other photo as well just because she was hot. Glad i was not being my usual dickself haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom