• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

avcables

Banned
GaimeGuy thought the motto was "Semper Five." He's also an idiot. GHTF = Gaime Hate Task Force. I'm the founding awesome guy, WasabiKing is Vice President. And the duck with the crossed-out eyes is his avatar, in red, dead.

retty

Neo Member
I made it, it's basically an inside joke with some friends where I would attach a bear head to random bodies and give it a name like, DragonBear or IceBear (ice cube with bear head).

It all started with seabear which was basically a mermaid bear that was apparantly supposed to be vicious and scary etc. It was basically warped from seabass, and I was joking about catching a seabear because it would be a total beast to reel in.

I like how the picture is impossible as there is nothing behind his open mouth :p.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
i'm a fanboy total for Kino's Journey and the world Shigusawa made, so i imported a few books since Tokyopop is evil and fucked up publishing the books stateside. it's one of the images scanned from the artbook i got. my regular, non-Christmasy one is the same.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Christmasfied version of Pearl aka the Rival from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, from an unofficial piece of artwork I found while surfing a Danbooru clone. Here is the full-size version.

Will you people stop PMing me now? :)
Actually, I like the attention, please continue anyways.

Ten-Song

jkdaaw.jpg

I was raised in an era where alternative rock was king, and this was the first album I ever spent money on.

Tarazet

Today I say goodbye to the M&M I stole from castle007. It was a good experiment but it didn't result in enough laughs or avatar quoting.

With that in mind, I introduce you to Dmitri Shostakovich.

sonarrat said:
Today I say goodbye to the M&M I stole from castle007. It was a good experiment but it didn't result in enough laughs or avatar quoting.

With that in mind, I introduce you to Dmitri Shostakovich.

You whore.

Although, I'm still used to the avatar you had before stealing his flesh.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
RadioHeadAche said:
You whore.

LOL, look who's talking! You used to change it all of the time man! Although I'm happy you've finally stuck with the one you have for a while.

Tarazet

RadioHeadAche said:
You whore.

Rubinstein was pretty elegant, but I don't want to seem stuck-up or like I have a superiority complex.

Rewrite said:
LOL, look who's talking! You used to change it all of the time man! Although I'm happy you've finally stuck with the one you have for a while.

Fortunately, my PS3 keeps me so well occupied that I'm rarely on Gaf, and therefore, I am less likely to feel like changing it. :D

Seriously, though, I like this one and it's relevant to my username. So don't worry, I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon.

:lol

Edit:

Except changing it to the original once Christmas is over.

My avatar represents the fundamental contradiction and innate struggle between the people of similar segments of society in a representative democracy and that of hyper controlling government consisting of jaded, disconnected, and overzealous bureaucrats who desperately seek to control the power structure through authoritative coercion rather than guard and strengthen the republic that they were entrusted to protect.

No, not really. It's just some dude in Bucket freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom