• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

Mikado

Gold Member
4somWLq.png

I shall again ride eternal*, shiny and gold thanks to John Marston John Marston !

* well, for a month at least

I just give gold to another member to restore justice.

Why can't you gift gold to people who never had it is beyond me.

A arkhamguy123 had a tought break up recently so he is gonna get the gift.
Aw man thanks a lot bro I really appreciate it. Yeah not gonna lie I was doing good mentally the last few days but lately have been relapsing a bit. Intrusive thoughts. Despondency. Guess it’s gonna be up and down for a little bit longer. But again, thanks man!

What does gold do?

GymWolf

Aw man thanks a lot bro I really appreciate it. Yeah not gonna lie I was doing good mentally the last few days but lately have been relapsing a bit. Intrusive thoughts. Despondency. Guess it’s gonna be up and down for a little bit longer. But again, thanks man!

What does gold do?
You don't see the ads and some other things.

RagnarokIV

What does gold do?
Stops people thinking you're poor.

It's like the difference between receiving a blue iMessage from someone vs a shitty green SMS (poor person with an android phone that probably has a cracked screen).

Thanks a million, was trying to PM you. Definitely didn't see this one coming. Gotta check which side of the bed I woke up on this morning.
I'm afraid of private messages lol.

Well deserved and you're welcome. Word for word what you wrote in that now banned thread was bang on the nail and my stance exactly!

Last edited:
Top Bottom