• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
You can just ask you know šŸ˜†
Austin Powers Love GIF

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Same I canā€™t think John enough such a huge honor. Iā€™m so happy Iā€™ve been floating on cloud nine for the last couple days.
My Gafting is often random & mysterious however with 15 year old Gaffers like you it's important you get a little pat on the back šŸ¤ 

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thank you John Marston.
807925.jpg

As you can see, I dont even know how to link user profile/name to give you a proper acknowledgement.

Very kind of you.

Just do "@" and follow up with your chosen username. It'll pop up; select and done :)

Or in in case of kanjobazooie kanjobazooie you can just type klampobajouzy.

Sup Klamyo Kaddoodoodie šŸ˜˜

Him/her loves it. Promise.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My GF died laughing when she saw this.

My condolences šŸ’—

"Some trees flourish, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born rich enough and dumb enough to enjoy their lives. Ain't nothing fair"
Except John Marston and his gifts of gold.
Thank you John Marston John Marston for being a model husband, father, and gaffer.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Thank you John Marston John Marston

Can't thank you enough brother! If it's any consolation, jut know i'm suffering here. I'm pissed in Romania. This shit is crazy dawg, these mothers don't even have proper Bacon..

Wtf :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Their TV is Whack too.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Thank you John Marston John Marston

Can't thank you enough brother! If it's any consolation, jut know i'm suffering here. I'm pissed in Romania. This shit is crazy dawg, these mothers don't even have proper Bacon..

Wtf :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Their TV is Whack too.
I've never been there but seen pictures of cars parked directly in front of shop doors and loose live wires in puddles of water šŸ˜†

Nydius

I don't know who gifted me gold last month and my notifications are a flustercuck right now; Last month was a mess dealing with my wife's broken leg and my senior cat dying so I didn't get a chance to say thanks.

So whoever it was, a late thank you.

ā€œI think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what itā€™s like to feel absolutely worthless and they donā€™t want anyone else to feel like that.ā€ - Robin Williams

Top Bottom