• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

shit aint even got Timmy Turner w/ The Burner nowhere on the tape.

Doodlebob can go crawl back in a hole. XXL Freestyle is his only worthwhile contribution to society.

FZZ

Banned
Literally fuck with every song except Shooters & Roll Wit Me

And this isn't even the complete project
3V8qFHN.png

Koozek

New English already AOTY for me, whew. Just deleted all Future albums off my phone to make room for Desiigner's next projects.

You know I'm surprised no one is really talking about The Odd Tape, I know it's an instrumental joint, but it's quite dope. I also liked Hello Personal Film Festival more than the general consensus, and was really impressed by Kilo Kish's latest effort.

Also Problem's Hotels 2 > > Still Brazy
Hotels 2 is great

AJLma

"New English"

Like he invented it, smh.

*listens*

EDIT: This first track... damn. I've never heard such an audacious clone.

Finished the listen, a glimmer of hope as I thought he was turning into his own artist for a second on Make it Out, but no, back to cloning for the rest of the tape. These songs are literally bad translations of tracks from past Future mixtapes.

ARK322

Neo Member
Why do Casey Veggies and Nef the Pharoah have their own song on this Esco tape? Did they win a giveaway contest or something?

Koozek

Why do Casey Veggies and Nef the Pharoah have their own song on this Esco tape? Did they win a giveaway contest or something?
Ay, one of those two (don't know either) sound like Troy Ave, which is irritating every time the song comes up.

EDIT:
Desiigner tape is hot garbage.

zkkHFy3.gif

illadelph

yoooo I got a theory

maybe Desiigner is this really ill kid

everytime he dabs he's actually sneezing uncontrollably

would explain his lack of productivity; he's too physically weak to create music in a reasonable time frame

Kanye's just making sure his last couple months of life are something special on some make a wish foundation type shit

Eos

yoooo I got a theory

would explain his lack of productivity; he's too physically weak to create music in a reasonable time frame

Kanye's just making sure his last couple months of life are something special on some make a wish foundation type shit

IMG_6858.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
yoooo I got a theory

Sounds reasonable to me. He does look sickly as fuck, about 50 pounds wet with boots on. I'll also just assume anyone who says they like his music is in on the wish and are pretending to enjoy his cacophony of fuckery for his benefit.

FZZ

Banned
^lmfao no one cares breh

in other news they got Obama sitting next to Weezy at the BET awards. Also Thug is behind Obama.

Truly the greatest year for Hip-Hop

whew.png

90% sure this pic fake af, but it still fire

Syntsui

^lmfao no one cares breh

in other news they got Obama sitting next to Weezy at the BET awards. Also Thug is behind Obama.

Truly the greatest year for Hip-Hop

whew.png

90% sure this pic fake af, but it still fire
Damn, Obama among the greatests.

Jacobi

Banned
yoooo I got a theory

That sure is a better theory than the Gucci clone one

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was legit hyped for this Khaled x Jay x Future joint...

What a disappointment, seriously just awful

Eos

The beat is probably the most underwhelming thing about the song. Jay spit some bars and future did his thing (would've liked a verse from him tho). But as a single, it'll do what it's supposed to.

LionPride

Banned
Desiigner's mixtape isn't that bad, and I can't believe I just said that. Couple of songs I fuck with, still can't believe that fool is three years older than me. The hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom