• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
2 0 1 6 B O Y S

FT_w22.gif

Ty Dolla $ign ft. Joe Moses - Wavy (Prod. by DJ Mustard). #10Summers #Fire

He also dropped remixes to Wu-Tang Forever and Damn It

Also, c'mon son:

Consequence_A_Good_Comeback_Story_Ep-front-large.jpg

Nibel

New Ye, new Fewtch outta nowhere

2016 starting off great brehs; this plate infinite now, blackhole inside my belly, the feast won't stop

Koozek

That gif, though.

Did you see my post with the Vice docus about Japanese rap?

As somebody who is mixed Japanese/Caucasian, you reminded me that I should try listening to Japanese rap sometime, if it exists. Rap is not just an American genre.

Ohhh, you're in for a treat, bruv. Got two cool Vice docus about Japanese/Korean rap for you:

団地発!東京のアングラ ヒップホップ - Rising From the Tokyo Projects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn36uJvwIvA

MADE IN KAWASAKI 工業地帯が生んだヒップホップクルー BAD HOP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5KeRbLmnmc&feature=youtu.be&t=40s

And here one of the biggest international viral hits from Asian rappers (feat. Kohh from the first video above and some of from the other video, iirc):

Keith Ape - 잊지마 (It G Ma) ft. JayAllday, loota, Okasian, Kohh
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCUAS7igV4hShqb1E

Ninja Dom

So what exactly is the connection between It G Ma and U Guessed It? I mean, it is the same song, right?

My guess is this:

Keith Ape has taken a couple of big tracks and made a "Korean-ised" version of them. He also did this with Bobby Shmurda, Hot Nigga. Keith Ape version is called Hot Ninja. So Keith went and did his own version of U Guessed It with his pals, made a video and the whole thing got far more popular than anyone thought it would be.

Syntsui

Expectation on the lowest for this new Future, motherfucker promised Monster 2 then release this random mixtape out of his ass. This is smells like throw away.

Nibel

I fucks with WATTBA but there is no denying that Future just dominates these kind of beats, and so far it sounds dope (at track 10 right now)

Not sure if it's the five-peat though :khaled:

Bacon

sorry

Purple Reign >>> WATTBA

purple rain purple rain purple rain

I just need my giiiiiirlfriend

There was people calling wattba better than ds2 the day that wattba dropped. You gotta give this shit time to breathe before you start ranking stuff.

Glass Rebel

There was people calling wattba better than ds2 the day that wattba dropped. You gotta give this shit time to breathe before you start ranking stuff.

Good for them. I know what I like and the production is way more up my alley than wattba was.

Wicked and Inside the Matress in particular are better than anything on wattba for me.

Southside seems to fit future better. Metro boomin is great but some of his beats sound the same to me with future (prob not his fault though). Yet that pusha t intro he produced though? Pure piff

Not a huge future fan anyways so ignore me.

Inside the mattress is a great vibe though

rambis

Banned
This future tape not as strong outside the whip on the first listen. The only one I can say I like this better than is beast mode right now.

Southside seems to fit future better. Metro boomin is great but some of his beats sound the same to me with future (prob not his fault though). Yet that pusha t intro he produced though? Pure piff

Not a huge future fan anyways so ignore me.

Inside the mattress is a great vibe though
56 nights>>>>
But Monster was dope too idk. I mean all of these projects feature the other producers at least once. Southside gotta banger on this one too with no charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom