• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is evident I am irrelevant to society
You matter just as much as anyone else in this shitty reality. America might not care about you so prove to them why you matter. Damn it, FZZ, the second we give up is the second they win. All you can do is have faith. Which sound cliche and full of horseshit, but what else can we do?

FZZ

Banned
You matter just as much as anyone else in this shitty reality. America might not care about you so prove to them why you matter. Damn it, FZZ, the second we give up is the second they win. All you can do is have faith. Which sound cliche and full of horseshit, but what else can we do?

Nah I feel you man and thank you for your words

Just going through TPAB and I'm identifying with Lamar's verses more than ever before haha

it's sad man

3 tracks in I gotta say this new ATCQ is pretty dope so far.
obama.png

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
First impressions of the new ATCQ album is suprisingly... pretty damn good.
A couple of weak or annoying hooks/ choruses take away from a few of the songs.
Production is on point 90% of the time and has that very familiar ATCQ vibe for the most part.
Biggest disappointment for me was 'Kids...' with Andre 3K. The beat and the chorus totally ruined it for me.
Man is it good to hear Q-Tip rap again.

Overall it was a really enjoyable listen and looking forward to sitting down with it again.

Dereck

First impressions of the new ATCQ album is suprisingly... pretty damn good.
A couple of weak or annoying hooks/ choruses take away from a few of the songs.
Production is on point 90% of the time and has that very familiar ATCQ vibe for the most part.
Biggest disappointment for me was 'Kids...' with Andre 3K. The beat and the chorus totally ruined it for me.
Man is it good to hear Q-Tip rap again.

Overall it was a really enjoyable listen and looking forward to sitting down with it again.
How about the track with Kendrick? Still doing unconventional flows for no reason?

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
How about the track with Kendrick? Still doing unconventional flows for no reason?

He's only got a short feature on 'Conrad Tokyo'. I feel like he approached the track too aggressively, flow wise. It doesn't really mesh well with the laid back vibe of the beat and the verse Phife laid down in my opinion.

Dereck

He's only got a short feature on 'Conrad Tokyo'. I feel like he approached the track too aggressively, flow wise. It doesn't really mesh well with the laid back vibe of the beat and the verse Phife laid down in my opinion.
Of course, fucking Keminem I tell ya

New ATCQ album is..... interesting. Lotta sounds on here. The mix is messy though, and I think it loses a bit of steam at the beginning of the second half.

Immediate standouts are The Space Program, Solid Wall of Sound, Dis Generation, Melatonin, Enough!!, Ego, The Donald

Koozek

New ATCQ album is..... interesting. Lotta sounds on here. The mix is messy, and I think it loses a bit of steam at the beginning of the second half though.

Immediate standouts are The Space Program, Solid Wall of Sound, Dis Generation, Melatonin, Enough!!, Ego, The Donald
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom