• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I didn't find it awkward because it was gay sex. Overly long, explicit sex scenes in the theatre are uncomfortable to watch in general (or worse, watching something at home with parents and suddenly a steamy scenes comes on, lol).

"[on why his movies don't have sex scenes] Sex is boring unless you're doing it."

-Ridley Scott

Moonkid

Watching Moonlight again tonight, a local cinema is hosting an Aids foundation fundraiser woop woop.
Btw, I didn't find it awkward because it was gay sex. Overly long, explicit sex scenes in the theatre are uncomfortable to watch in general (or worse, watching something at home with parents and suddenly a steamy scenes comes on, lol).
Ah gotcha. Yeah I'm always a little wary of watching stuff at home especially with a younger brother around lol.

Wat, not even DS2??

DS2 is good, been a lil while since i've listened to it though--i listened to it quite a bit and then never really returned to it.

i think i end up subconsciously distancing myself from these big albums (or maybe just distancing myself from the internet) when they are first released because it's hard for me to fairly engage with them or talk about them when the internet is going wild with the #instant #classic stuff. my personal takes/opinions get altered whenever that happens. i totally understand the hype train over something anticipated tho

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MURS - GBKW (God Bless Kanye West).

These new Yeezys look like orthopedic shoes grandparents or maids wear brehs:

C4rHzRsWIAA_ugx.jpg:large

Future's tracklist sans features.

1 Rent Money
2 Good Dope
3 Zoom
4 Draco
5 Super Trapper
6 POA
7 Mask Off
8 High Demand
9 Outta Time
10 Scrape
11 Im So Groovy
12 Might As Well
13 Poppin Tags
14 Massage In My Room
15 Flip
16 When I Was Broke
17 Feds Did a Sweep

Prod. by Metro, 808, Zay, Southside & more

Snippet of a song in this doc.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Boost 350s and 750s both grew on me.

Yeezy I and II have some of the best and creative colourways of any shoes. Same goes with the LV sneakers although in retrospect, I think I just dug the LV logos on the midsole.

Icolin

Banned
B R O W N B O Y Z

It's dope to see another Indian dude make his way into music, though I don't know what the fascination is with R&B; him, Jai Paul, A.K. Paul, Ben Khan.

Yeah, it's weird but pretty cool.

I guess it has to do with all of these guys growing up on the internet and not having any boundaries when it comes to listening or making music, thanks to the access the internet provides when it comes to discovering and uploading music.

Was just listening to Beyoncé's song Superpower produced by Pharrell, reminded my just how amazing he is, that beat is so insane/cinematic.
What's your favorite Pharrell production?

LionPride

Banned
Was just listening to Beyoncé's song Superpower produced by Pharrell, reminded my just how amazing he is, that beat is so insane/cinematic.
What's your favorite Pharrell production?

He helped produce Alright, so Alright

But he also produced the best song from Blonde in Pink + White so....

But there's also Shake Ya Ass, The Next Level, Lapdance, and like Half of Justified

He helped produce Alright, so Alright

But he also produced the best song from Blonde in Pink + White so....

But there's also Shake Ya Ass, The Next Level, Lapdance, and like Half of Justified
Solo's the best song on the album, but yes you're right about Pink + White being incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom