• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuuuuck me.

That Nas, Jay, Jadakiss, and DMX song Swizz Beats played at that battle has this unholy beat.

Hopefully, it comes out. It seems destined for Nas's album considering the hook has "Escobar Season returns."

Vorheez

Btw, how are we gonna handle the monetization? I think everyone here who helped spread the GIF should get a fair share of your meme mula. I PM'd you my Paypal.
Yeah I agree

I mean, it was my post that spurred the chain of events which resulted in Toku posting that gif... So I'm technically kind of responsible and should be labelled the originator

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Frfr!? Two of my faves. Timbaland is never talked about here, but man, dude was an absolute pioneer for Hip-Hop, R&B, and Pop. Shaped the modern soundscape so much.
Did he ever release his third album? I honestly forgot about him.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
It doesn't matter, Nicki is like the Drake of female rappers. She hits a couple lines right and she's cool.

thats odd and randon, witty name.

Jjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzuz

Started off shaky but my goodness

Woooooow

That mothereffin' NY shit
UFxeIAh.png

IrishNinja

fuck it, mask off

trap ain't so bad

Fuuuuuck me.

That Nas, Jay, Jadakiss, and DMX song Swizz Beats played at that battle has this unholy beat.

Hopefully, it comes out. It seems destined for Nas's album considering the hook has "Escobar Season returns."

shiiiit now i wanna hear this

toku da gawd, tried to let ya'll know but heads ain't ready

FZZ

Banned
BOTW quickly going from game of the generation

to legit greatest game of all time status

5 days

or torre/enzo/fzz

Had an entire collection of unreleased/compiled projects but deleted it because I only had a Chromebook at the time and didn't think it was worth keeping, all I have now are a bunch of leaks from the Pablo era

lmao

Yado

It doesn't matter, Nicki is like the Drake of female rappers. She hits a couple lines right and she's cool.

Nicki gets away with a lot just by delivering her lines in an entertaining way even when they're nonsense. She's gonna need to reveal some personal info on Remy tho, even if she has to make it up

Koozek

Damn, am I really bout to drop $300 just for this shit?
patrice.png

I just preordered my Switch

I can't resist Nintendo
Oh man, I'm so close to a stupid impulse buy with the Switch. Don't want to spend another 350-400€ as a broke student just for one game after already getting the Pro recently (which I honestly don't really need either, tbh, since I've recently started more and more to want to buy games on Steam instead because I know I will still be able to play the games in the future on any PC). But that would be the first time in my life I didn't play a Zelda on day one.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tracy T ft. Dej Loaf - Shinin' Like My Rollie. FIRE.

Consequence ft. Royce Da 5'9" - All Black Neighbourhood. Also fire. Both went in and #jazzinhip-hopdoneright.

This needs to be in every GAF-Hop OP.

Great video. But where the videos for Kelly Price and What The Price at tho?

Jay Z tells Jay Elec to put the album out, again.

If Jay Z can get Jay Elec to drop his Illumanti album with Just Blaze beats, I'll renounce all other GOATs and accept Jay Z as the one true GOAT.
:laff
:cryfam

Heat rocks. Thugger szn again.

Yeah this is pretty generic for the most part but the Migos go in.

Then Swizz finishes it by debuting a new Nas/Jay Z/DMX/Jada record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPjWq6RngRs
Why the FUCK are people not talking about this? Not only does it have a legendary lineup, it actually sounds like it lives up to the hype of the people on it. Jesus christ, someone needs to leak the CDQ of this for the culture.

these GIFs don't come with trophies

She's hitting on a lot in this (and brutally so) and twitter is dragging Nicki, but it's not that great of a song TBH. People not learning from Back 2 Back SMH.

Frank Ocean interviewed Jay Z on his radio show.
Video here. Not much.

Yeah, I'm not sure where this line of thought began online.

The Ether beat was always fire. It certainly wasn't the playground disses that made it hot.
Basically the 00s equivalent of alternative facts by Jay stans.

shiiiit now i wanna hear this

Tagged for your convenience, the beat sounds absolutely filthy.
I'm trying to find a live version of Stronger by KW that is not censored. Can somebody help a bro out. (First post in this community).
I tried to find one, but the only thing I found was the Vimeo upload of the Grammy performance. I do remember listening to an uncensored recreation of that version, but Soundclod took it down.

illadelph

So apparently Logic is conducting an orchestra for his next album.

Jesus Christ.

Dude is such a dork, but every project he's put out has ranged from good to great, so I'm in.

Wait, this means people in here haven't listened to the Game Theory album (Can't Stop This is the final track). Go do it, it's a masterpiece.

Reckoner

Oh man, I'm so close to a stupid impulse buy with the Switch. Don't want to spend another 350-400€ as a broke student just for one game after already getting the Pro recently (which I honestly don't really need either, tbh, since I've recently started more and more to want to buy games on Steam instead because I know I will still be able to play the games in the future on any PC). But that would be the first time in my life I didn't play a Zelda on day one.

Snipperclips looks so much fun also. It's a game I didn't know I wanted and it's perfect for the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom