• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
I'm glad I'm one of the non-white 18-20 single straight male minority that exists there.

Always nice be reminded all the people posting "Cuz, this is lit fam" are white teens.

i'm a white dude so I probably shouldn't complain about this lol

Edit: I'm 20 too.

FZZ

Banned
Okay now I'm going to start talking like a normal human being.

Feeling dusty all of a sudden.

Been frequenting this site for 6 fucking years.

I relished in my ignorance for far too long, time to enter try hard gaffer mode.

Amir0x taught me well

CoolOff

18-20: 41.9% (5520)
White: 70.8% (9360)
Single: 67.1% (8876) Ouch
Kendrick Lamar: 22.2% (2947)

And this is when you know you got the simp minded, socially lonely, poorly dressed, virginized white kids mad because you called them out for having a favorite artist who doesn't correlate with their life at all,whose fandom is based off of trying to have a rapper as their own to fight off against the kids who like migos, a rap group that they hate because their lifestyle is closer to the jocks who beat down on them at school. Also these kids live vicariously through Kendrick's come up cause they think he's an underdog like them, which is LOL ****ing levels of rich.

Dereck

Legit thought Andrew was in high school.
kBnA3Lh.png

Koozek

This new Drink Champs episode with T.I., French, and A$ap is awkward, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf21dm0iBy8

T.I.'s really annoyed and doesn't want to be there. Nore interrupting him way too often, won't let him talk seriously about politics and stuff. Honestly though, T.I. comes off super preachy and smart dumb. This describes him well throughout the whole thing, lol (taken from Coli):

comeon.png
martin3.png
gucci3.png
beli.png
ld.png
dahell2.png
scusthov.gif
childplease.png
yawn3.png
birdman2.png

Ah, I see. That's cool. India is an awesome country.

Speaking of which, I found out my mom's side is Norwegian, Scottish...and German.

Come get your boy, Koozek.
Well, I'm not native German^^

Damn, y'all make me feel old with my 26 years.

Moonkid

This page dropping revelations. I thought Bronx was way older but now the TLOP stanning makes more sense.
Stop making me feel old!

Seriously though, I graduated high school eight years ago, pretty crazy. Not too long until it's a decade.
I thought you were younger too just based off the question about All About U lol but now I realise that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

This page dropping revelations. I thought Bronx was way older but now the TLOP stanning makes more sense.I thought you were younger too just based off the question about All About U lol but now I realise that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I was around 5 years old when that song came out, so I'm sure I missed it because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom