• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Do we have a release date?

Cover looks like a magazine. Not too creative or interesting but it does it's job. Probably an acronym like m.A.A.d.

giphy.gif
GIF of the year contender alongside the one of Drake dancing.

top twenty what exactly

Personal favorite rappers, I guess. I dunno, I find his music insanely endearing, same as Lil' B. Some people listen to those guys ironically, but despite their lack of technical ability, they make legit enjoyable music. It's not garbage for me.

Just like the Shaggs. Blast off time!

Koozek

Personal favorite rappers, I guess. I dunno, I find his music insanely endearing, same as Lil' B. Some people listen to those guys ironically, but despite their lack of technical ability, they make legit enjoyable music. It's not garbage for me.

Just like the Shaggs. Blast off time!
You should check out IceJJFish then! Really fun, enjoyable music regardless of the few technical issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw

The U2 feature has me intrigued. I went to the Kunta Groove sessions thing 2 years ago. The album sounded a lot better with a band playing live and little playback. The Hood Politics breakdown was just a 2 minute long hard-rock jam session. It was great. And I can't help but shake the feeling that the pick slide at the beginning of Humble is actually just the end of the previous track. I'm probably in the minority, but I really hope most of the album focus less on samples/pads and midis and more on live instrumentation. Kendrick is capable of pulling it off. He can sing surprisingly well too.

CoolOff

Lol the KTT-thread wondering about why white people stan for Kendrick.

And this is when you know you got the simp minded, socially lonely, poorly dressed, virginized white kids mad because you called them out for having a favorite artist who doesn't correlate with their life at all,whose fandom is based off of trying to have a rapper as their own to fight off against the kids who like migos, a rap group that they hate because their lifestyle is closer to the jocks who beat down on them at school. Also these kids live vicariously through Kendrick's come up cause they think he's an underdog like them, which is LOL ****ing levels of rich.

Q's verse on Rockabye Baby is so damn hard. It's structured like prime Eminem. The production is just amazing on this track. The album won't get much, if any play from me, but this track is all the Ferrari gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom