• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

https://youtu.be/rUErDKR1Q5k

ct8TZxK.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We shot a nigga at the go-go last week
We don't really care who got shot last week
Ridin' up the meter, plug 'ya village bumpin' Migos
I'm past shit, you don't want no problems with a GED
Peep C, I'm the king of the streets
I never had to struggle with the gangs in a beef
Always ten toes so it's hard to defeat
And trust me nigga, I been lookin' hard for a beat, huh

giphy.gif

The beat on Kokamoe Freestyle is too good.
source.gif

FaceTime could be on HNDRXX. Sounds just like any Future love song. Trash just like everything on HNDRXX
Sorry is drugged up sedated Future at his best.

Can Metro Boomin rap? dude deserves a solo career rapping on his own shit
There was an article somewhere mentioning that more producers are getting in front of the mic. It's because of why people think "Magnolia" is a Playboi Carti song when Pierre Bourne's production makes it or why "Gospel" is a XXX song when RonnyJ's beat makes it. In the era of mumble rap, the beats have grown more and more important but producers aren't getting the same level of recognition as those who rhyme over it.

That's why Sonny Digital, RonnyJ, London On Tha Track, and likely more are choosing to rap over their own stuff instead of sell it to someone else.

Billy Woods said:
Don't let your Happy Meal congeal laying there killed
By the cops, juvenile record unsealed before the body dropped
News coverage reset your body clock
Now you know the time like Bol Bol
White supremacy - the worthiest of opponents
Exchanged jerseys and shook hands
"Both teams played hard, my man!"

whew.png

Chekhov put Jay tech on Nas' dresser

dead.png
dead.png
dead.png

One entry, no exit
Your favela open carry like Texas
Settled it with gunshots in your setlist
No idle threats
Straight genocide
Know homie can rhyme
Fingers twisted into a sign of the times

wow.png

Criminal minded
Dead man pose
Nine milli go harder than the beat to "Super Hoe"
Lean out the car one eye closed
To wash negroes off the block like a fire hose
Same rhyme, next shine and glow
We should have known since "14 to the Dome"
Nah nah, since D-Nice had beef in the homes
Since Noreaga taping a raping
And since they caught Lamar out on his own
Since Shyne wasn't trying to go out like Wolf Jones
You're nobody til, wish a nigga will
Hell's wind whipped through Killa Hills

gucci3.png

The references, the metaphors, the wordplay....absolutely ridiculous.

IrishNinja

can we just get to OT XVII with a new title & members already

Might have the real rap AOTY.

woods though
forreal forreal
like we can't be outchea listening to storm chambers in 2k17 can we

PS toku stays makin nicer shit than he links to, i see you breh

Limp Bizkit's Rollin is the best AMV song of all time and no one can tell me otherwise Andrew

what is this trash, CMON

HiResDes

can we just get to OT XVII with a new title & members already

woods though
forreal forreal
like we can't be outchea listening to storm chambers in 2k17 can we

PS toku stays makin nicer shit than he links to, i see you breh

what is this trash, CMON
I think I agree with Storm the most right now lol

...I'm old.

IrishNinja

I thought about buying Guardian Heroes....but the price, damn. 150 bucks.

real talk
i'm a huge saturn head & consider that one of the finest beat-em-ups of all time
but M2 did a fine-ass job of the XBLA port, just cop it on your 360 (if you aint sold it yet) and look up a guide if you want the best ending, but man do the bad ones provide great replay value

real talk
i'm a huge saturn head & consider that one of the finest beat-em-ups of all time
but M2 did a fine-ass job of the XBLA port, just cop it on your 360 (if you aint sold it yet) and look up a guide if you want the best ending, but man do the bad ones provide great replay value

My 360 is long gone, unfortunately. I got a Saturn when I was very young (I think I was five), so I couldn't convince my parents to purchase any T-rated games back then. Shame, because I missed out on a ton of games. All I got is Sonic 3D Blast, some Baseball game, ID4, Bug 2, and Wing Arms.

IrishNinja

My 360 is long gone, unfortunately. I got a Saturn when I was very young (I think I was five)

gucci3.png

i was like 15 working my first job, making $4 an hour & helping ma dukes out with the rent so i couldn't afford $400 in '95 at all

i was in an accident with mom's car & after that i had enough for an N64 (got a PSX for xmas) and a ticket to altanta for the summer so i was gone, point is even as a sega head fuck paying that much for games, bought my shit back in like 2012 when not many cared haha

M2 are legends in the game so i hope they make GH backwards compatible with the xbone, it should absolutely be payed by more because Treasure was on fire back then & heads weren't ready

PS at least you got sonic 3D blast, that game sounded nice as fuck

PS at least you got sonic 3D blast, that game sounded nice as fuck

Yep, even better is I was able to burn the entire OST onto iTunes with the Saturn disc. I actually like 3D blast as a game (I like the mission structure and the set number of enemies you have to battle), though the presentation on the Saturn helps make the game much more enjoyable. The visuals and natural effects are really beautiful.

IrishNinja

real talk
sometimes at work i'm assigned to guard the national hurricane center and there's this nice looking but basic dominican chick at the front desk who clears her throat loud as fuck for a few minutes and it's gross right

so my go-to track is rusty ruins (saturn cut) just to overpower that shit & show her that yeah you got a nice ass but pls take that shit outside, i'm not gonna play nothin grimy on the clock but i'm also not gonna hear you & your ET neck doing that shit for a minute either nahmean

so yeah ill never finish 3D blast cause fuck most isometric games but that OST saves lives is my point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom