• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Okay, this Ugly God is cool.

giphy.gif

Eos

PPDS wasn't that bad either. Motm2 isn't as good as 1 but check it out too. Only 3 albums u really need to listen to.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
More Life is chock full of bangers. He's already on the next next Quentin Miller.

OVOFest looks like it was dope btw.

Can someone recommend me a song where MF DOOM raps with some energy/speed?
I feel like that's one reason why Accordion is the only song I like on Madvillainy along with it serving well as an intro.

Koozek

Man, Titanfall 2's MP is so addictive. First time I'm really hooked playing a game online. The traversal is pure bliss. I'm zapping around like a ninja.

SP was cool too.

Thanks, Nibel!

Man, Titanfall 2's MP is so addictive. First time I'm really hooked playing a game online. The traversal is pure bliss. I'm zapping around like a ninja.

SP was cool too.

Thanks, Nibel!

best MP game this gen.

also I miss when Drake made hella bangers too. now it all just seems like RnB crooning and dancehall shit. like it was great in Take Care but he's gone too far into that lane.

Icolin

Banned
Been revisiting GKMC after a couple of you were mentioning it here and goddamn money trees is such a good song.

that beach house sample

that jay rock verse

Legendary stuff.

LionPride

Banned
The Jay Rock verse on Money Trees makes me disappointed Jay Rock ain't shit anymore

Much like how Ab-Souls Outro makes me sad that Ab-Soul is slaw as fuck

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Welp.

And now West’s lawsuit against Lloyd’s, filed in a federal court in California earlier this week, is shaping up to be one of the ugliest superstar insurance disputes since Michael Jackson’s estate took on Lloyd’s for concert losses due to his death in 2009.

A quick summary: West paid his premiums, hundreds of thousands of dollars of them. Lloyd’s hasn’t paid the millions West is seeking to cover the losses from the cancellation. West believes the company is trying to use “unfounded” allegations about marijuana use as a reason for not paying, the lawsuit says.
Now a word about Lloyd’s and how it operates. It is not an insurance company. Rather, it is a market, as it says, “where members join together to form syndicates to insure risks.” Those risks, which are often enormous, considering that the syndicates insure such items as container ships, are shared among several syndicates.
Event coverage typically takes care of cancellations due to perils “beyond the insured’s control.” They generally include a drug clause: Non-appearances stemming from use of alcohol or drugs will not be covered.
Lloyd’s, it claims, refuses to make a decision on the claim and has given no reason for failing to pay but rather has stalled the process, even though West submitted to independent medical examination and numerous investigative demands.

Lloyd’s has suggested, West’s lawyers said in the suit, “that they may deny coverage of the claim on the unsupportable contention that use of marijuana by Kanye caused the medical condition” that led to cancellation of the tour.

In addition to not paying, West’s suit alleges, the insurer “planted” with news outlets “personal and private information” as part of an effort to intimidate West’s company “to not pursue its rightful claims.”

Source.

KTT says they also got video of Kanye being violent, having meltdowns, crying, etc. but no source.

Vorheez

Man this Ugly God tape is great, some pretty wavy stuff on here. It reminds me a bit of Father. Bitch! seems like something that would fit right alongside Look at Wrist

It's like Father meets Mfn Exquire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom