• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

ah, for real? yeah you can duck some encounters but if you keep at it, there's multiple characters & fighting styles so it doesn't get stale on you
and man i wish the series would hit steam (binary domain found a much better home there than on consoles) but they're still saying it's not happening, series is 10 years deep and not a singe one migrated...i know sony has a deal with em on it, don't know if they care about PC ports with their exclusives or not most times though
Ah, shame. Well, than I might get it on PS4 someday.

Tokubetsu

My favorite part is the break around 1:10, love that transition, shit is nice. The way the action is layered under this like facade of serenity is really alluring.

C2R9OFL.gif

IrishNinja

more of the consistent quality one comes to expect from a thabiz post™

also i really need to fuck with del more, enjoyed that with my brother george was here shit in the day but pretty much didn't listen to shit (deltron aside) till hiero came out

IrishNinja

yeah des, fuckouttahere with your description of a layered instrumental made by another beloved gafhopper, in the future pls break complex ideas down to trash or flame emojis

wait ya'll sure it's a perm? i thought stormy & he both caught perms before but they're on some teflon shit sometimes too

Unless it is explicitly stated by the individual or the mod, I don't think there is a way to tell.

Anyway, that run of classic Gang Starr albums....one of my favorite runs album wise ever.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Hello Gaf-Hop I think I might try to get back into rap. I haven't actively looked for new rap artists since about 2012 I think, and after recent hip-hop topics I kind of want to be back in the loop.

If you would be so kind as to recommend some stuff that would be amazing =).

1. Pick a Coast to rep (Chiraq/Atlantistan/etc)- I'm from Illinois, but near STL...I'll go with ChiTown
2. What’s your favorite subgenre of rap? (Conscious/Backpack, Trap/Drill, Mafioso, WC Gangsta, Swag, Weed, Hyphy, Club, etc) -I guess Conscious
3. Favorite Artists (Pick Five)- Kanye, Kendrick, Drake, Kid Cudi, Nicki Minaji
4. Favorite Artists Outside of Hip-Hop (Pick Five)- Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Ed Sherran, Rihanna, Beyoncé
5. What was your hip-hop AOTY last year? What’s your current hip-hop AOTY? - The Life of Pablo or Coloring Book
6. What are you listening to right now? – The Life of Pablo
7. What’s something you like that you might consider a guilty pleasure? What’s something you haven’t listened to that you think a hip-hop aficionado might give you shit for? - New Eminem/Tupac or Biggie
8. Rank a Random Rapper’s Discography (Pick Someone With > 3 Albums) Kanye's: MBDTF>Yeezus=The Life of Pablo>WTT>808's & Heartbreak>Graduation>Cruel Summer>Late Registration> College Dropout

GAF-Hop Discusses

1. What do you like about the current state of hip-hop? What’s missing from the game? - I think it's okay apart from mumble rap. That I just can't
2. Who’s Your Favorite Wu-Tang Member? - Never listened
3. Jay-Z or Nas? Biggie or Pac? Lil' B or Anyone else (correct answer is Lil' B)? - Uh none of the above
4. What Hip-Hop Album Are You Currently Anticipating? - Turbo Grafx 16
5. Who is the Most Underrated Emcee? Who is the Most Overrated? Not Sure
6. Would You Rather Eat An Ass or Have Your Ass Eaten? -Obviously ass eaten
7. Onions, Avocados, Both, or Neither? -Both of course
8. Do you still listen to Eminem? Why? - Not really, I did like some MMLP2 though
9. Who’s your favorite pop artist? And who’s the finest? - Taylor Swift and uhm Beyoncé
10. Recall a personal event that went down about a week ago... –Not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom