• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

872-immense-joy.jpg

Nibel

Ye must easily get Drake-level, maybe a little bit more than that. In fact, you could make an argument that Drake is slightly more popular than Ye now, especially after last winter's cavalcade of Ls.

lmao Drake has been more popular than Kanye for years now

overcast

Happy birthday Chedskis.
what a lineup, might go.
Goddamn, that is stacked.
https://twitter.com/RollingLoud/status/722255562079993856

Kendrick books for $1 mill+. So does Drake book for $5 Million or something? That's insane.
"Top billing thats a million a show"
http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/25/14380160/kuso-review-sundance-2017-flying-lotus

Apparently Kuso(FlyLo Movie) is so gross people are walking out of the theaters at Sundance. Lmao.
Eh. This sounds corny.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Migos on Sway in the Morning. Good interview, but they also freestyle over original beats that producers like Cardo, etc. sent to the station without them knowing. Dat synergy and energy between the three.

They also confirm they're not signed to G.O.O.D., it was a management deal that didn't pan out. 300 is putting in work right now with this press push, dudes are everywhere these past few days.

https://twitter.com/RollingLoud/status/722255562079993856

Kendrick books for $1 mill+. So does Drake book for $5 Million or something? That's insane.
Prob $1-2 mill, like Ye.

I know people who've tried to book Drake just to make a surprise appearance at events and it's kind of absurd how much you get paid to come and leave.

Also happy birthday cheddar cheez!

It's crazy Culture hasn't leaked. I don't even remember the last time this happened for a major release.

Culture to sell <7k first week.

dedhead54

Culture is living up to my (pretty high) expectations so far. Migos always had some great songs and even projects but they really have hit their stride in the last year and they have perfected their sound.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Culture has some of Migos' best work since YRN but halfway through the repetition sets in. Maybe a shorter tracklist or a couple more feautures would have helped. Still nice tho. &#128076;

Culture has some of Migos' best work since YRN but halfway through the repetition sets in. Maybe a shorter tracklist or a couple more feautures would have helped. Still nice tho. &#128076;
I feel like this is every Migos project. At least for me. But I enjoy the majority of them.

Ohnonono

I have been super into Stoner/Doom music lately and have not really been buying much hip-hop outside of Andretti 12/30. The new Migos sounds pretty fantastic to me. Good flows, catchy songs. Kinda feels like it is all there. For a group that was constantly treated like one his wonders I feel like they have really done some good work.

T Dollarz

Never been a big Migos guy but Culture is fucking fire. Easy listen, I didn't get wore out by the end like someone said. No real filler, it's solidly consistent. And holy shit, I hadn't heard any of the singles either and wow, Bad & Boujee and T-Shirt are like 10 flame emojis. First album of 2017 that feels like a top 10 contender. Good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom