• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf just broke

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
6935c327d43791eeddf6a4b93d539dd1.png

Send Halp

Keylime

Spoiler Tag Abuser
We just added some backend tools to the site and it apparently caused this rift in the space time continuum and you all became Neo for a second.

Nothing to see here!

If you still have Neo vision, let us know

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
NPC's were infiltrating the GAF Network. Fortunately, Evilore had a cunning plan in place just in case this would happen: Armed with a reset button, he was able to stop the droves of anonymous, irrelevant and samey opinion.

Evilore saved us all from NPC Mountain. Evilore is what we should aspire to. Evilore is what we should breathe through our nostrils, inject in our veins.

Evilore is John Malkavich's forgotten son.

He must be spared, Thanos. This boy has plans that soon will crush your little universe.

EviLore EviLore , By the heavens, thank you for your magical button, your celestial wand of intelligence, and your random token of prosperity, dispensed every 2-3 months or so with a new update. The ban page was a gift from the Gods, and by law and virtue, we shall uphold it in your honor, Oh Evilore.

Last edited:
We just added some backend tools to the site and it apparently caused this rift in the space time continuum and you all became Neo for a second.

Nothing to see here!

giphy.gif

Edit: How the hell did I end up in this thread? I thought I was in another thread.

Last edited:

Nelsin

Banned

Nothing to see here!

Still have one :pie_eyeroll:

Top Bottom