• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 error code 102656-0, anyone had this?

Went to knock out my Issac daily this morning and I couldn't connect to the network. This is the error code that pops up on the console when I run the connection test, it fails to connect to the internet.
My router is running just fine, and all other home devices are connected and functioning properly. Tried rebooting the router anyways, but it didn't help.
Went on to official support site and this error code doesn't even show up on there at all. A general Google search doesn't return any results either.

Gaf halp, I live for my Issac and Spire dailies and my pc is long dead.

Shifty1897

Looked it up in the PlayStation dev wiki for you. The error code description is SCE_HTTP_ERROR_PARSE_HTTP_INVALID_RESPONSE

Last edited:

Shifty1897

Do a network reset of your PS5, if that doesn't work, it may be a router settings that needs reset.

If that doesn't work, full reset of PS5. If that doesn't work, and you can't connect your PS5 to any wireless network, I'd suspect there's a hardware failure with your PS5. Good luck.

Last edited:

FrankWza

Went to knock out my Issac daily this morning and I couldn't connect to the network. This is the error code that pops up on the console when I run the connection test, it fails to connect to the internet.
My router is running just fine, and all other home devices are connected and functioning properly. Tried rebooting the router anyways, but it didn't help.
Went on to official support site and this error code doesn't even show up on there at all. A general Google search doesn't return any results either.

Closest error and seems to be similar issue. Try this and see if it helps.

it-crowd-chris-o-dowd.gif

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Thats just the " PS SHOWCASE ERROR " nothing to worry about but you can throw a fit if you want.

Do a network reset of your PS5, if that doesn't work, it may be a router settings that needs reset.

If that doesn't work, full reset of PS5. If that doesn't work, and you can't connect your PS5 to any wireless network, I'd suspect there's a hardware failure with your PS5. Good luck.

I cracked out on Zelda instead, but I'll try the resets later and hope for the best. Some other stuff suggested fiddling with DNS settings n such, but my tech knowledge is at the level of plug it in and turn it on and pray that it works like it's supposed to.
Diablo IV is right around the corner so with my luck it is probably hardware failure.

Aenima

I had a problem with my wifi on PS5 sometime ago, i fixed it by going to the network settings, highlight the network i was using and clicking in the options button to remove it. Then just set up my conection again letting the console pick the auto options.

My ps5 once ‘forgot’ it’s ip on the network and wouldn’t connect to my router

I added in a manual address, bingo. All good since then

Might not be the same thing, but worth a try and shouldn’t be to much to get done

Top Bottom