• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, let's try to remember all the games that we've ever played!!!

K.N.W.

Hello Gaf,
today I want you to remeber all the games we've ever played.
I'm the first, so let's start:

NES)
Super Mario Bros.
Duck Hunt
Lolo 2
Dr. Mario
GB)
Mickey Mouse
Hunt for Red October
Batman
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Trading Card Game
Pokemon Gold
Snes)
Maui Mallard In Cold Shadow
PS1)
Shadow Master
Libero Grande
Gran turismo
Nuclear Strike
NBA Live 98
FIfa 99
Formula 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bash
Tombi
Toca World Touring Cars
Toca 2
Porshe Challenge
Need for Speed High Stakes
The Mission
Dragon Ball Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Bell FInal Bout
Mickey's Wild Adventure
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider The last Revelation
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Medievil
Medievil 2
FInal Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Alone in The Dark 4
Ape Escape
C-12
Toy Story 2
Rayman 2
Croc Legend of Gobbos
Dino Crisis
Metal Gear Solid
Spyro
Spyro 2
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Action Man: Destruction Extreme
Kula World
Heart Of Darkness
Air Combat
Tekken
Tekken 2
Tekken 3
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exodus
Pac-Man World
Quake 2
Shadow Man
Sled Storm
Tombi 2
Pipe Mania
Rescue Shot
Twisted Metal 2
Silent Hill
N64)
Banjo Kazooie
Conker Bad Fur Day
Super Mario 64
Sin & Punishment
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye 007
Perfect Dark
Donkey Kong 64
Saturn)
Nights into Dreams
Burning Rangers
Panzer Dragoon
Street FIghter Alpha 2
Dreamcast)
Shenmue
Soul Calibur
Resident Evil Code Veronica

And for today I'll stop here, but don't worry, I still have 19 years of gaming to tell xD

Last edited:

Ban Puncher

8ec.png

Ever played or finished? There are too many 8bit/16bit that I played and could clear 2-3 stages only.

Either way, I will go crazy if I attempted to do that.

qiqiqiiq

Hmmm, the first videogame I played was Street Fighter 2 in a Super Nintendo someone lend to one of my brothers, I remember I defeated my brothers like 12 times in a row using Dalsim, but the first console we owned was a Nintendo 64, so here it goes.

Nintendo 64,
Super Mario 64, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart 64, Vigilante 8, Dual Heroes, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooei, Conker Bad Fur Day, Turok 1, 2 and 3.

Gameboy Color.
Donkey Kong Country, Pokémon Crystal, Metal Gear Ghost Babel, Sponge Bob Legend of the lost spatula.

PSX.
Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash Bash, Crash Team Racing, Metal Gear Solid, Tarzan, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3.

PS2.
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Shadow of the colossus, GTA 3, Tony Hawk Pro Skaters 3, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Devil May Cry 3, Jak 1, 2 and 3, Smack Down vs RAW 1, 2006 and 2007, Dragon Ball Budokai 1-3 and Tenkaichi 1.

Gameboy Advance.
Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Fire Red, Megaman Battle Network from 1 to 6, Sponge Bob Battle for Bikini Bottom, Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario Tennis Power Tour, Medabots Rokusho version, Medabots AX Metabee version, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Dragon Ball Legacy of Goku and Buu's Fury.

Gamecube.
Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bros Melee, Resident Evil Remake, Metal Gears Solid Twin Snakes, Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness.

NDS.
Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros, Pokémon Diamond, Pokemón Soul SIlver, Pokémon White 2, The world ends with you.

PSP.
Daxter, God of War Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and Peace Walker, GTA Liberty City Stories, Dissidia Final Fantasy,

PS3,
Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, GTA 4 and 5, Infamous 1 and 2, Uncharted 1, 2 and 3, The last of Us, Call of duty black ops 1, 2, and Modern Warfare 3, Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 3, Batman Arkham Asylum, City and Origins, Assassins Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood, Dead Space 1 and 2, Resident Evil 5, Army of two, Little Big Planet 1 and 2, L.A. Noire, Battlefield 3.

X360.
Gears 1, 2 and 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4. (a lot of other games I already played on PS3)

PS4.
Assassins Creed 4, Battlefield 4 and 1, Metal Gear Solid V, Infamous Second Son, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us Part 2, For Honor, Titanfall 2, Modern Warfare 2019, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Batman Arkham Knight, (And some games that I own on PC too)

ONE.
Gears 4 and 5, Halo 5, Ori and the blind forest and will of the wisp, Doom, Red Dead Redemption 2, Final Fantasy XV (some games that I played on PC or PS4 and some multiplayer games that I play on PS4)

PC.
Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, Titanfall 1, Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor and War, Witcher 3, Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Jedi Fallen Order, Assassins Creed Origins (a lot of other games I already played on PS3/PS4/ONE)

nush

I'd hit the post chracter limit quick and have to reserve several of the next posts to continue on. It would take hours of work.

Cock of War

35 years of gaming... I could do it, but I won't. How about the first and the latest?
Space Invaders clone on the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A (circa 1985).
All the stuff inbetween (Magnavox, C64, NES, Amiga, Arcades, PC, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Switch)
Cities: Skylines PS4 (Im hooked, how awesome would this be on PS5?)

DogofWar

I have ever PLAYED?
That is impossible. While I only had Playstation + game boy and their evolutions in my childhood I had friends that had Nintendo 64, Sega dreamcast, Xbox and evolutions... Not to mention PC and emulators.

First two games I ever finished was Spyro the Dragon and Pokemon Red. First "non-kids game" I finished was Metal Gear Solid. That is about it.

WTF, they've been thousands surely.

Some notable ones:

Dizzy Fantasy World
Klax
Platoon
Alex Kidd Miracle World
Jungle Strike
California Games
Chase HQ
Revenge of Shinobi
Streets or Rage
Altered Beast
Road Rash
Sonic
Earthworm Jim
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Super Mario World
Panzer Dragoon
Virtua Fighter
Virtua Cop
Steep Slope Sliders
Fighting Vipers
Sega Rally
Night Into Dreams
Vampire Saviour
Radiant Silvergun
Resident Evil
Abe's Oddysee
Goldeneye
GTA
Manhunt
Metal Gear Solid
Unreal Tournament
Quake
Half Life
Soldier of Fortune
Soul Calibur
Crazy Taxi
Power Stone
Wipeout
Motorstorm
Warhawk
Portal 2
Sleeping Dogs
Call of Duty
DOOM

Gifmaker

Could we at least narrow it somewhat down to the likes of "games starting with 's'" or something?

Last edited:

Khyle

Neo Member
At best I'd be able to list all the games I've pretty much finished to completion (or spent over 10 hours on them in the case of online/sports/competitive games), But doing so with all the games I've tried out at some point, even if only for 15 minutes, would be pretty much impossible. :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

Hal.

How about a list of all the stupidest threads we've ever seen?

Here, I'll start:

Wow.... This is going to be a long list

1. Atari 2600 - Pac Man, Berzerk, Asteroids, Centipede, Defender, Missile Command, Yars Revenge
2. NES - Bionic Commando, Blaster Master, Bo Jackson Baseball, Burger Time, Castlevania, Commando, Contra, Donkey Kong, Dragon's Lair, Mario Bros
3. SNES - Breath of Fire II, Chrono Trigger, Clay Fighter, Doom, Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy 2 & 3
4. Sega Genesis - Double Dragon, Test Drive III, Duke Nukem 3D, Golden Axe, Joe Montana Football, John Madden Football, Might & Magic II, NBA Jam, Phantasy Star, Nobunaga's Ambition
5. PS1 - Armored Core, Army Men 3D, Legacy of Kain, Battle Arena Toshinden, Tenchu Stealth Assassins, Command & Conquer, Deception III, Driver 1 & 2, Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, & Tactics, Kagero Deception II, Front Mission 3
6. PS2 - Mercenaries Playground of Destruction, Tenchu Wrath of Heaven, Wild Arms 3, Trapt, Splinter Cell, Silent Hill 2 & 4, Shinobi, Romance of 3 Kingdoms 7, 8, 9, & 10

I'll stop here. I have a PS3, XB360, and PS4. Too many games to list.

Silvawuff

The first game I ever played was Frogger. The game I'm currently playing is Ratchet and Clank (PS4). Fill in the blanks between those two.

Airola

1q6vLtc.jpg

Those 50 games are some of the first games I ever played. And that's from way over 30 years ago.

And this one has another set of 50 games:

c69BNRG.jpg

So that's already a hundred games I should list.
When I think of all the games I've played in my home, at my friends', on consoles, on computers, all the 39 cent garbage I've bought on Steam (including AIRBO), no, it's a no from me OP. It's a no from me.

K.N.W.

Ever played or finished? There are too many 8bit/16bit that I played and could clear 2-3 stages only.

Either way, I will go crazy if I attempted to do that.
I think the right measure would be played at least for many and many hours. In my list I've put only games that I've finished or went deep enough. Yes it's insane to list ALL the games that we've played, I've omitted many games that have been mostly collecting dust on my shelves for years :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:

BigBooper

I can't even remember all the games I beat.

I'll give the ones from Commodore 64 that remember I beat.

Alice in Wonderland
Battletech The Crescent Hawk Inception
Lancelot
Zork

Those are ones I immediately remember, with thousands more played.

Rayderism

That would be an impossible task for me, I've been gaming for 46 years at this point. So many games on so many systems over the years. I'm sure there are many games I've played that I wouldn't even recognize if I saw them running again.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
How about we dont? I remember the first game I ever played was "Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines", but then trying to remember all of them is too much task.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I might guess that my first game was some Super Mario. And now Im playing SMT III.

In between? To much to remember.

Last edited:

Old Retro

I know I've stood playing coin ops for a thousand hours. Shit, I can't remember what I played back in January.

The post count would be hit no doubt. No way could I remember all the games I have played. Growing up from the start of text based games until today I've flown too close to the sun I think. C64 with games games games, SNES with a UFO hard drive for "backups", video store rentals, working in a PC shop decades ago that also sold all platforms such as SNES/N64/PS/PC games and we'd play in the store and take home then re-shrink wrap as new. I still remember getting to take home PC games the night before release because the shelves had to be stocked/delivered the day prior. All that without even going into a childhood growing up with arcades in their hey day and visiting Japanese arcades.

Honestly the games I simply loaded and tried for a few minutes to ones that got repeat plays or sessions with friends is countless. I couldn't even start. I still realise I have only played a small to medium percentage of what is out there.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Lets see off the top of my head

Final Fantasy
Super Marios Bros
Super Mario Bros 3
Duck Hunt
Metroid
Metal Gear NES
Battletoads
Metal Gear MSX