• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
It's a bad joke :mad:

Yeah, take that L.

You're doing it again....

zI5nUiH.png

Nah you can keep that one that's not really mine

She switched her avatar to Colbert. She's mine now.

I would make that so, so dark.

You are a Patient with Dementia.

You look at all the people around you, and nobody is recognizable. Your daughter comes in with her husband and son, and you make a fool of yourself trying to make out with the husband, thinking it's your high school boyfriend and the child is the football he liked to kick around. You cry yourself to sleep every night, but are not sure why.

Once per game, you may post the command WHO AM I? in the thread, and the moderator will again tell you, for like the hundredth time, that you are Patricia Barnwell, aligned with the Seniors.

You win when all Nursing Home Staff are eliminated.

... i am simultaneously giggling and doing my sadface when I read this ..... what sorcery is this ourorororororo~

amg needs to hug my grandma now ;___;

I didn't think of Archer too much during night phase because of the (however small) chance that I could be dead in the morning. Obsession is a scary thing as well.

There really needs to be some semblance of control in the post counts. NX is crazy long, and I haven't even read it since I left. We can't turn off any new players as well.

cabbeh, what happened to your name?

YNNNY I'm watching your late show and it's very funny!

TheG~ I get super happy whenever i see you post lol ..... (another sorcery) (seems like there's a lot of unsanction magic going on.... the ministry of magic hasn't been doing zippo again, i see!)

I thought about Archer loads in night phases XD but I has sort of kind of has ocd, i think ...... so .... I can't help it!!!!

ಠ_ಠ dun judge~

I also prefer closed set-ups and ..... probsy prefer games without too craycray mechanics... Cthulhu was fun to spectate but I think I'd be reduced to a whimpering pile of nonsense if I had to play in there :x (well done cthulhuians! u are all made out of stronger stuff than i~)

oh, and i see loads of great discussions had taken place :> hope someone is keepin' minutes~

i like crabbypants' ideas and palmers' seven-step-to-sobriety thingy. very nice :>

Coppanuva

I think real life got him. Wasn't he disappearing for periods of time in between games?

Maybe he's become one with Mafia. He's reached a higher form of enlightenment than we could ever hope to achieve, and can only exist while the game is going. When it's done, he ceases to be.

That or he's like the Riddler and is just planning his next batch of riddles and codes in advance. (And on that note if there's ever a Batman Mafia and anybody except Blargonaut is the Riddler that role has gone to a waste).

Maybe he's become one with Mafia. He's reached a higher form of enlightenment than we could ever hope to achieve, and can only exist while the game is going. When it's done, he ceases to be.

That or he's like the Riddler and is just planning his next batch of riddles and codes in advance. (And on that note if there's ever a Batman Mafia and anybody except Blargonaut is the Riddler that role has gone to a waste).

That makes sense. Blarg is a GAFia rogue that's planning his next caper.

Fireblend

Banned
Maybe he thinks the Blargohunt isn't over... maybe he finally cracked, and thinks the hunted has become the hunter.

Stay safe GAFia.

nin1000

Banned
Maybe he found a girl 😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😘😘💑💑💑💏💏💏💏

How do you all feel about my joke DR role claim?

Super High School Level Psychic:

Once per game, during the night phase I can PM the moderator <Channel><Player> with the name of a currently dead player. During the next day phase, that player will be able to openly speak in the game thread during that day phase.

I don't think it would work with the current setup of the dead thread, unless they were strict no-spoilers for certain things (scum identities and the like). It seems like a potentially fun role. It could also potentially be a trade off. Maybe the channeler can't speak that day, only the person being channeled.

Makai

Once per game, during the night phase I can PM the moderator <Channel><Player> with the name of a currently dead player. During the next day phase, that player will be able to openly speak in the game thread during that day phase.

I don't think it would work with the current setup of the dead thread, unless they were strict no-spoilers for certain things (scum identities and the like). It seems like a potentially fun role. It could also potentially be a trade off. Maybe the channeler can't speak that day, only the person being channeled.
Yep, I've thought about similar roles. The problem is exactly that - the dead know too much. It's especially unhelpful since people can just spill their secrets after they're hammered.

*Splinter

I think it's too open to spoilers at the moment.

That said, I do think the dead thread would work better without spoilers, something to consider before next season perhaps

I think it's too open to spoilers at the moment.

That said, I do think the dead thread would work better without spoilers, something to consider before next season perhaps

im with this! DOWN WITH SPOILERS!

... tbh i wanted to say this as a feedback once the season wraps up

people behave so diffurently when they know who the baddies are and then they get super frustrated at the current game and then they start calling people as dumbs and all that

>:C

i dun like it. no sir.

squidyj

im with this! DOWN WITH SPOILERS!

... tbh i wanted to say this as a feedback once the season wraps up

people behave so diffurently when they know who the baddies are and then they get super frustrated at the current game and then they start calling people as dumbs and all that

>:C

i dun like it. no sir.

Thats funny, I usually get super frustrated at the current game and start calling people dumbs BEFORE I die.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Since crab isn't here (because I killed him lol) let me fill the hole he left behind:

Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

You all are idiots. Having to play with you causes me physical pain. Everyone should play exactly like me (ie have zero fun). Why do you all even bother reading posts not written by me.

Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble
What a riot.

:x

Thats funny, I usually get super frustrated at the current game and start calling people dumbs BEFORE I die.

i think that's fair? idk. like crabbypants and darryl and stuff, like in-game agroness is okies, idk. but i legit cringe when i got into the ded thred and saw loads of people pulling their hair out cuz they think the people who are still in the running games are dumber than a rock or something.

's all im sayin~

What a riot.

:>

is a pretty good and accurate satirisation tho~ mirite? :>

roytheone

I thought about such a role, and I think with some additional rules it could work. For example, you could only be able to ask the dead player one question, that has to be a yes/no answer. That would already solve some problems.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I mean in fairness, our governor lead a lynch on our doctor. That's a pretty good qualification for chucklefuck status.

Top Bottom