• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Members In One Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
SpacLock : Plays racquetball with the pride and anger of young Rocky Carson
cnizzle06 : Used to play the bagpipes, will never touch them again until “she” returns to his embrace.

mike23

How the hell can you remember so many names and posts relating to them? I remember almost all of the posts you referenced but I forget who posted within 10 seconds of leaving the thread.

Except for Docpan. I recognize his posts before even looking at the name

cnizzle06

Banned
missbreedsiddx said:
SpacLock : Plays racquetball with the pride and anger of young Rocky Carson
cnizzle06 : Used to play the bagpipes, will never touch them again until “she” returns to his embrace.
Rumor has it, the bagpipes are why she left in the first place. It's a lose-lose situation. :(

siddx

mike23 said:
How the hell can you remember so many names and posts relating to them? I remember almost all of the posts you referenced but I forget who posted within 10 seconds of leaving the thread.

Except for Docpan. I recognize his posts before even looking at the name

:lol I don't, I just made random shit up about everybody, stuff my heart told me was true.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
missbreedsiddx : Username has "miss" in it, avatar is a naked demon lady, must be a girl gaffer... nahhhhh its a dood.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
missbreedsiddx said:
The_Technomancer : Has one black testicle and one white testicle. They aren't fond of each other.
I'm glad I'm on the list but.....wat? I honestly want to know where that came from.

I don't know a lot of names off of the top of my head, the three that spring to mind:
Amir0x: Extremely outspoken in his beliefs, often to the point of (seemingly) vitrol.
stumpakapow: usually knows more then me about a given subject
ShockingAlberto: is to reasonable for this forum.

Bootaaay said:
spindashing; Added extra clap; not college material.
I don't even know what that means. :lol

Guess I'll drop out of college and release a rap album. They'll ask why I dropped out and I'll tell them with a straight face: "GAF made me do it."

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
missbreedsiddx said:
wenis : Makes a “wicka wicka” sound between sentences

Now where do you get off revealing my secret. *wicka wicka* That's just straight up mean and cruel. *wicka wicka*

Jackson50

Jackson50 : Refuses to call his penis anything other than “my kablamy”

nod.gif

Calcaneus

Jesus, that's a lot of posters. If I tried this I would only get like a quarter of the way in.

Also: Calcaneus : Has the bone density of a small trout

Sent me on a five minute research hunt on the bone density of small fish.

S1lent

You're a crazy genius, missbreedsiddx. It'd be really great if all of these were stuff that's related to something the poster had said previously. That'd be some Rain Man type shit.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Nothing about me? I'm offended.

siddx

thetrin said:
Nothing about me? I'm offended.

thetrin : Only has sex with his shoes on

FleckSplat :Is exceptionally proud of his arm hair

Weekend Warrior is holding it down too :lol

siddx

RoboPlato said:
:lol My friend IRL made that list in the OP. Didn't realize he was that recognizable on here.

This is intriguing me. It may be because I'm very drunk but still...

Bootaaay said:
spindashing; Added extra clap; not college material.
clap clap clap N-G-O! Love that line :lol

S1lent said:
You're a crazy genius, missbreedsiddx. It'd be really great if all of these were stuff that's related to something the poster had said previously. That'd be some Rain Man type shit.
This. At first I was like... dude... how the fu.... then I got to me, and I was like waitaminute :lol

hoqhuuep

Are we allowed to talk about all of GAF, instead of a single member? In a single word, rather than an entire sentence?

Disillusioned.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ah yes, the list from the other thread too bad I'm not..oh holy shit :lol

missbreedsiddx said:
AcridMeat : Makes love like everybody is looking

Well, let's just say that's why there will be a livestream of the GAF party.
I will not be at the GAF party. :(

siddx

Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
clap clap clap N-G-O! Love that line :lol

This. At first I was like... dude... how the fu.... then I got to me, and I was like waitaminute :lol

I've decided that I am going to pretend everything I said is true, its far more entertaining that way.

unreon

Oh, wow :lol :lol :lol

This thread is making me laugh so hard in the library. Your creativity knows no limits :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom