• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF MSN Messenger Contacts?

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I’m still on AIM

rkme7f.jpg

Screen name: FoxMcChief69_XXX-420

I was 10.

A/S/L?

Last edited:

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
My main email address is still an @msn.com :D

When I give it to some people, either they ask what MSN is, or they tell it's a very old address 😅

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Haha. I used it from maybe around 2000 for a few years. I thought it was great. My friends and I always used it. It was before cellphones and text chat became the norm.

I remember doing ICQ a little bit too. Only used it briefly but had some good chats with random people. I don’t even remember how I linked up with him but I remember talking to a guy about F1 racing all night. Good guy.

dottme

I’ve just got some new movies on Emule, I can share it with you if you share your contact.
I haven’t check the quality yet however.

Drew1440

98 can only have up to 512MB RAM and is slow. So if you're ripping a CD with Winamp, alt-tabbing to MSN and playing Jedi Knight online it will give you lag. So you need XP.
Sounds like your not using 32bit drivers or have DMA disabled. 98 should have no issue with those tasks.
I've also just discovered MySpace has been revived as SpaceHey

Top Bottom