• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Photography 2007: Assignment Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnw

Banned
el jacko said:
I don't know how good or accurate this looks to any of you (it's supposed to be
The New York Times
) but I love the way it turned out so I'm putting it up anyway.

449784252_7066d3dcb9_o.jpg

1/60s, f32, 50mm, iso400

This looks like Twin peaks.

AirBrian

GAF-7.jpg

Camera Model: Nikon D70
Flash Mode: No Flash
Focal Length: 105 mm
F-Number: F/3.2
Exposure Time: 1/80 sec.
Exposure Comensation: +0.3 step

Jaws

Joates

Banned
I fully intend on getting something up today. The OP said submissions ended last night but considering voting doesnt start til tomorrow, I figure I should be ok. Just dont go compiling everything yet.

Joates

Banned
assignment7.jpg

S3 IS
Exposure: 1/5
Aperature: F3.5

Im assuming you should be able to get this one, but if not
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
. But really how many people drive around with dog food in their ashtrays??

gblues

Banned
gblues said:
I know the URL spoils it but frankly, if you can't figure it out, you deserve what you get.

24.jpg

Camera: Nikon D50
Flash: None
Lens: Kit
Settings: Aperture-lock, lowest apeture setting on the camera (f5.5?)
Touch-up: Played with the tone curve in Camera Raw to bring out more details.

Evangelos said:
Hopefully, everybody is working on setting up their shooting.

Here's my entry:

photoComp7.jpg

Shot in macro mode with flash and very little light.
Colour and contrast adjusted in photoshop.

mrkgoo said:
Ok, my submission:

img5721kz6.jpg

efs60mm, f16.0, 1/5s, iso100, adjusted in iPhoto

I chose deliberately to crop to widescreen format, as well as yellow it up a tad. For very special reasons ;)

But man, I spent ages deciding exatly how I wanted this shot. I even had other props in other shots, but thought the more subtlety, the better in this case.

Phobophile said:
Now that I've actually FOUND my camera, I've decided to participate in these assignments... but this one's really hard. Here's my contribution:

IMG_0385.jpg

Camera: Canon PowerShot A620
No flash
f 3.5
Automatic shutter speed (it was on Aperture Priority setting)
Stock lens

I'm thinking I might change it later, if I can think up of something better.

Lucky Forward said:
RSZ_8824ps.jpg

Canon 20D, 17-85 IS at 78mm, ISO 100, 0.8 sec, f18.

Just in case anyone doesn't recognize this one, it's Patton.

I remembered the famous opening speech with the gigantic flag as the backdrop, and I thought, why not make Patton himself the backdrop of my photo. The downside is, I only have about 25% original content. :lol

DarkAngelYuna said:
img1566brj8.jpg

Canon EOS 350D
Canon EF 50mm 1.8
Settings
ISO 100
f/1.8
1/125
50mm

Vexidus said:
I decided to go for a starry night shot to reflect one of my favorite tv shows ever (
Star Trek: The Next Generation
). I would've shot it portrait style to capture more stars but I don't have a proper tripod at this time..

Vexidus-Gaf-Assignment-7.jpg

Camera Model: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Focal Length: 5.80 mm
F-Number: F/2.8
Exposure Time: 15 sec.

SonnyBoy said:
Space Balls, Ludicrous Speed
:lol

IMG_0922.jpg

aparisi2274 said:
Transformers

448937502_66b2a24f99.jpg

el jacko said:
I don't know how good or accurate this looks to any of you (it's supposed to be
The New York Times
) but I love the way it turned out so I'm putting it up anyway.

449784252_7066d3dcb9_o.jpg

1/60s, f32, 50mm, iso400

Squirrel Killer said:

Camera model: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Focal length: 18 mm
Exposure time: 1/4000 sec
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 400
Post Processing: Crop and resize in GIMP. The conversion to .jpg desaturated the bottle rocket a bit, so I upped the saturation on it before the conversion.
What I was smoking: "Favorite" is such a tough word for me, to decide which of all of everything. I mean, I adore Live, but can I really call them my favorite band against The Smiths, U2, and R.E.M.? I could go on down that line of thought forever, so I'll spare you my angst and just say that this is a photo capturing the title of a favorite film from a favorite director. I can't even say, however, that this is my favorite film of his, but I'm not about to drive to South Dakota just for a NeoGAF photo assignment.

pixelated said:
I picked up a Sony H2 a month ago and started taking pics of everything. I thought I'd enter this.

DSC00667.jpg

iso100, f/3.5, 0.62

The Fifth Element

aidan said:
It took me all day to decide which picture to post for this thread... be sure to check out the Q2 thread to see a couple of the other possible submissions as well as other random shots.

449855720_506d0847d9.jpg

Lost in Translation

Camera: Samsung <Digimax D53>
Exposure: 0.033 sec (1/30)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 106
Exposure Bias: 0/10 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

guess said:
gaf2ll1.jpg

Canon SD10

AirBrian said:
GAF-7.jpg

Camera Model: Nikon D70
Flash Mode: No Flash
Focal Length: 105 mm
F-Number: F/3.2
Exposure Time: 1/80 sec.
Exposure Comensation: +0.3 step

Jaws

Joates said:
assignment7.jpg

S3 IS
Exposure: 1/5
Aperature: F3.5

Im assuming you should be able to get this one, but if not
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
. But really how many people drive around with dog food in their ashtrays??

Rank your first choice (3 points) and runner-up (1 point). Because of the holiday, I've chosen to include all submissions to date, even though the last two came in after the official deadline. If you feel AirBrian and Joates should be DQ'd, don't vote for their entries.

gblues

Banned
My votes:

1st: AirBrian - I love the colors and use of DOF.
Runner-up: mrkgoo--an appropriate representation for a great flick.

Nathan

mrkgoo

Wow, tough choice....none of the other assignements have made me think more about 'suitability to the theme'. I mean, there are some really great pictures here, but I'm getting strong bias from either it not envoking the title enough or I don't know the film/movie/song. I don't know how to vote!

Ah well, I guess I'll take:

Firstchoice: AirBrian. I think his choice/use of pink and blue sealed it as simply being a great photo in the first instance.

Runner up: Aidan. I wouldn't have picked the movie on my own (I haven't seen it), but I like the shot, and I appreciate the interpretation. What does the text actually say? (even cooler if it was something related).

Comments:
Gblues, I like the idea, but the picture came out quite harsh.
Phobophile, I like your attempt at trying to be a bit more subtle. I think some whitebalance would've helped (unless you wanted it to particularly blue).
Lucky Forward: nice shot - don't know the title, though :( Would've been neat if he was slightly closer to looking straight at the tank. I like the way his salute and the cannon are kind of opposite angles it's like they are saluting each other!
Sonnyboy: I was picking 2001...but when I read it, I was kinda disappointed :p
El Jacko: no idea about the interpretation, but such a cool shot. edit: Ok, I got it - didn't realise 'magazine' was part of it.
Pixelated: Cheesy (like mine), but a well pulled off shot.
Guess: I liked the subtleness, but it didn't strike me as much of a photo per se (I know even ones like mine which are images of printed material are borderline), but I think a bit of injection of some angle or dynamicism would've helped. I like the several layers of meaning though!
Joates: Cool shot - doesn't really invoke the the title (and I haven't seen the movie) for me very much.

Pretty slim pickings this time, comparatively. Is it because of Easter? Or a difficult theme? I thought the idea was cool...definitely a challenge, and I appreciate that.

el jacko

1. aidan - I've loved this shot (and the others like it) since I first saw them. I think it relates to the movie it's from very well (on multiple levels) and is a very nicely placed shot as a whole.

2. mrkgoo - I don't know how close it is to the movie it's based on (haven't seen it) but it looks like what I know from it. Also it's really really cool.

I don't know how my picture will fare, but this was my favorite "assignment" photograph so far, both to take and as a result.

mrkgoo

el jacko said:
I don't know how close it is to the movie it's based on (haven't seen it) but it looks like what I know from it. Also it's really really cool.

Thanks - Oh man, you're really missing out on a great film. For anyone curious, my shot is actually from a DNA sequencing experiment - the little peaks represent each base (GATC). The letters are an interpretation from the traces. I deleted a few - I tried looking for the correct sequence in my own, but to actually have something on hand that was correct was nigh on impossible.

First Choice: mrkgoo - Great framing and focus, perfect thematic fit for the movie as well.

Runner Up: pixelated - I feel like I'm cheating voting for two nearly identical pictures, but like mrkgoo's, I immediately "get" this.

Honorable Mention: el jacko - I liked this shot, but wish the "New York" part of it could've been a little more recognizable.
Honorable Mention: AirBrian - Great colors.

Since most people came out and said exactly what their entry was, mine is Wes Anderson's first feature, Bottle Rocket. Whenever I think about the movie, I always remember a scene where Dignan (Owen Wilson) and Anthony (Luke Wilson) are fighting on the side of a rural road. I was trying to capture the look of that scene while also getting the title. It's somewhat obscure though, maybe I should have looked harder for a 12 Monkeys prop.

First - mrkgoo A really clever (and as gblues said, appropriate) depiction of Gattaca. There is no gene for the human spirit. :)

Runner up - AirBrian What a striking, vivid image! Although until I read your spoiler, I thought it might have been that Pixar animated fish movie you were going for. :D

Honorable mention - Everyone who submitted an entry this time. I think it was the toughest assignemnt so far and really made you exercise your creativity muscles, but that's what it's all about.

mrkgoo, I edited my entry to include the movie, but that's George C. Scott portraying "Patton" in the 1970 movie. Glad you noticed the salute/tank barrel thing.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
First Place: mrkgoo

I saw this movie a long time ago and, to be honest, didn't really enjoy it all that much. What I like about the photo, though, is the subtleness of it. I love how the word Gattaca is out of focus and on the edge of the shot. It reminds me a little of my own shot for this assignment.

Runner up:Lucky Forward

I have no clue what the movie is, but I something about the shot just seems very ironic. As mentioned earlier, I like how it appears that both the person and the tank are saluting each other.

Other Thoughts:

It's too bad there were so few entries this time around, it was a fun theme to shoot for and really got me thinking hard about what do shoot.

Squirrel Killer: Is the movie Bottle Rocket, by any chance?

Dark Angel Yuna: I can't figure out for the life of me what title you're trying to capture, care to enlighten us?

guess: Same deal, what movie/book/etc... is this from?

mrkgoo

aidan said:
I saw this movie a long time ago and, to be honest, didn't really enjoy it all that much. What I like about the photo, though, is the subtleness of it. I love how the word Gattaca is out of focus and on the edge of the shot. It reminds me a little of my own shot for this assignment.

I have no clue what the movie is, but I something about the shot just seems very ironic. As mentioned earlier, I like how it appears that both the person and the tank are saluting each other.

Other Thoughts:

It's too bad there were so few entries this time around, it was a fun theme to shoot for and really got me thinking hard about what do shoot.

Squirrel Killer: Is the movie Bottle Rocket, by any chance?

Dark Angel Yuna: I can't figure out for the life of me what title you're trying to capture, care to enlighten us?

guess: Same deal, what movie/book/etc... is this from?

Thanks for the comments, guys.

I guessed Bottle Rocket, despite not calling them bottle rockets in NZ (we knew them as moon rockets- and they're banned now) - and I don't even know of a movie/song/book of this title! My other guess was Oktober Sky (which is an anagram of Rocket Boys, the book on which it is based).

I still haven't figured out Dark Angel's either... nice shot though. Looks likea Jelly Fish. Maybe it's Close Encounters?

About Guess' - I think it's Back to the Future. It has the old cellphone depicting the date to when he travelled, and the modern cellphone depicting the 'present' or 'future' time in the film. A great idea, but a bit of flair would've made it stand out. Like maybe on the dash of a DeLorean :p - or just on a dash of a car travelling at 88MPH. :lol

Lucky Forward: Thanks - yes, I saw the edit...but I'm not familiar with the film - I definitely got the idea, though. I love the silhouette of the tank against the red.

fart

Savant
1: lucky forward -- very creative framing.
2: el jacko -- i like the human POV of this shot.

kudos to everyone who managed to submit for this. the assignment was way too difficult for me. a couple of boring shots of the cover of my favorite book, which, sadly, is a textbook :(, and i gave up.

guess

mrkgoo said:
About Guess' - I think it's Back to the Future. It has the old cellphone depicting the date to when he travelled, and the modern cellphone depicting the 'present' or 'future' time in the film. A great idea, but a bit of flair would've made it stand out. Like maybe on the dash of a DeLorean :p - or just on a dash of a car travelling at 88MPH. :lol

My idea was to use a DeLorean. My apartment is right next to a business where someone owns a DeLorean. I had seen it almost everyday since the beginning of this year. But when this assignment started, the car dissapeared. Haven't seen it since.

I also thought about the 88MPH, but too much rain saturday night.

guess said:
My idea was to use a DeLorean. My apartment is right next to a business where someone owns a DeLorean. I had seen it almost everyday since the beginning of this year. But when this assignment started, the car dissapeared. Haven't seen it since.
The other morning there was a big hawk sitting up in my neighbor's tree in the golden early light, big as a turkey it seemed, fairly close to my side porch. I ran in and got my camera and 100-400 L, went back out and raised the camera to my eye , and the lens cap was still on. I lowered the camera to take the cap off, and the hawk flew away.

Then there was the evening when the sky was filled with lightning flashes to the southwest, one after the other. I hurriedly set up my camera and tripod in the shelter of my basement entrance looking out over the yard, and started opening the shutter for long exposures. No more lightning.

One afternoon planes bound for Baltimore-Washington International were turning over my neighborhood every 5 minutes, lit up brilliantly by the sun. I ran in, got my camera and telephoto, then didn't see another plane for nearly a half hour.

Photography is like that sometimes. :lol

AirBrian

This was by far the toughest theme for me yet. Great choice though, it really challenged me and this is what these are supposed to be about.

First Choice: mrkgoo (Gattaca) - I love it! I really don't know what else to say. Great job!

Runner-Up: aidan (Lost in Translation) - This also caught my eye. LiT was one of the movies I was going to try to do something for, but I couldn't really figure a good way to express the title in a picture. Nicely done.

Honorable Mentions:

SonnyBoy (Space Balls) - My favorite comedy...I like the pic too!
Squirrel Killer (Bottle Rocket) - I also considered doing Bottle Rocket, but decided against it because it's not even my favorite film from Wes Anderson. However, I like seeing some Bottle Rocket love! :)
Vexidus - Even though I didn't get your intention without peeking, the picture is gorgeous!
I also considered doing Back to the Future (guess) and A Clockwork Orange (Evangelos).

thatbox

Banned
Lucky Forward said:
Photography is like that sometimes. :lol

I was out shooting film for a class project today, my theme being "look up more" (yes, like that Improv Everywhere stunt). I had been taking pictures of buildings and powerlines against the blue sky and white clouds when finally what I had been waiting for the whole afternoon occurred - a low-flying plane for me to use in my compositions! But I had just completed a roll and was stuffing it into a cannister, and by the time I reloaded it was off in the distance and didn't even bother to leave me a white jet trail.

deadbeef

1. mrkgoo
2. AirBrian

mrkgoo - I really like that shot; it reminded me of some graphical design work by Edward Tufte for some reason. What is that a picture of?

Anyway, seeing photography threads constantly has finally convinced me to give it a try; maybe I'll submit an entry for the next contest.

thatbox said:
I was out shooting film for a class project today, my theme being "look up more" (yes, like that Improv Everywhere stunt). I had been taking pictures of buildings and powerlines against the blue sky and white clouds when finally what I had been waiting for the whole afternoon occurred - a low-flying plane for me to use in my compositions! But I had just completed a roll and was stuffing it into a cannister, and by the time I reloaded it was off in the distance and didn't even bother to leave me a white jet trail.
I guess we've all been there. :D

AirBrian

Lucky Forward said:
I guess we've all been there. :D
Most definitely. I know I've missed plenty of shots by seconds, especially with wildlife and nature in general. I guess that's just the nature of the beast. :lol

Vexidus

First choice: mrkgoo - Excellent movie, great way of capturing the title too!
Second choice: pixelated - wonderful idea, made me smile!

gblues - Really cool picture, and captures the title perfectly hehe

SonnyBoy - I like the colours a lot in this shot

el jacko - Awesome, love the depth of field

guess - One of my fav movie trilogies, nicely done!

AirBrian - Beautiful photo, very bright & vivid!

mrkgoo

Dice Man said:
mrkgoo - I really like that shot; it reminded me of some graphical design work by Edward Tufte for some reason. What is that a picture of?

Anyway, seeing photography threads constantly has finally convinced me to give it a try; maybe I'll submit an entry for the next contest.

Thanks! You should give it a go...it's a lot of fun, and a great learning exercise.

I explained the pic above, but in short, it's a DNA sequencing trace, but I deleted out a few bases so the appropriate letters remain.

gblues: cool, I understand it was on purpose (the harshness). Still, I never watched the show, so don't know how appropriate it is - funny, when I FIRST saw your pic, I was wondering what it represented, even though you said it was obvious. It was only ony my second visit that I got it. Yes, I am slow. :)

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
1) mrkgoo

2) AirBrian

I wish I coulda been more active this assignment. I drew a blank and procrastinated for a long time, then an unexpected wave of work-slavery hit me. :lol

There's always next time, I suppose. A very difficult, but fun and creative assignment this time, for sure.

jak stat

mrkgoo said:
Thanks! You should give it a go...it's a lot of fun, and a great learning exercise.

I explained the pic above, but in short, it's a DNA sequencing trace, but I deleted out a few bases so the appropriate letters remain.

gblues: cool, I understand it was on purpose (the harshness). Still, I never watched the show, so don't know how appropriate it is - funny, when I FIRST saw your pic, I was wondering what it represented, even though you said it was obvious. It was only ony my second visit that I got it. Yes, I am slow. :)
mrkgoo, I smiled when I saw your picture because it played to the science nerd and the sci-fi geek within. Don't know if this was mentioned in the thread yet, but they chose the name Gattaca specifically because it could be spelled out with the one letter nucleotide abbrevations.

Kawaii

1. Airbrian, love the colors.
2. Aidan, when i say your picture i immediately thought of Lost in Translation.

Maybe i'll give it a try to next assignment, my dad had a awesome camera ( Canon 400D), although only the standard lens. I'll give it a try anyway.

The first repeat winner is...

33 mrkgoo
22 AirBrian
9 aidan
4 Lucky Forward
3 SonnyBoy
3 pixelated
1 el jacko
1 Evangelos
0 aparisi2274
0 DarkAngelYuna
0 gblues
0 guess
0 Joates
0 Phobophile
0 Squirrel Killer
0 Vexidus

The Top Three:

mrkgoo
img5721kz6.jpg

AirBrian
GAF-7.jpg

aidan
449855720_506d0847d9.jpg

Some quick stats:
- After Assignment 4, I expressed surprise at the share of possible votes Vexidus received at 32.6%, only to have that mark topped by guess in Assignment 5 with 37.5%. Keeping in mind the theoretical limit of 75%, mrkgoo garnered over half that limit with 43.4%.
- Even though it's his second win, mrkgoo still doesn't lead the lifetime vote total. Any guesses who leads?
- So much for the groove of the mid-twenties for number of entries, just 16 entries this time, 8 less than the previous low. (1st Assignment: 24, 2nd: 31, 3rd: 25, 4th: 24, 5th: 23, 6th: 25)
- Likewise, 19 ballots sets a new low, previously 23 ballots (4th Assignment).
- 12 out of the 16 entrants voted, 19 votes total (1st: 24 of 24, 27 total, 2nd: 23 of 31, 26 total, 3rd: 17 of 25, 28 total, 4th: 19 of 24, 23 total, 5th: 18 of 23, 28 total, 6th: 24 of 25, 32 total)
- Only 8 submissions (50%) received at least one vote (1st: 66%, 2nd: 55%, 3rd: 64%, 4th: 52%, 5th: 56%, 6th: 64%)
- Just 2 new submitters this time around (2nd: 13, 3rd: 4, 4th: 5, 5th: 6, 6th: 6)
- All five remaining ironmen submitted entries for this assignment.
- This is the first assignment in which Vexidus failed to get a vote. Great run Vexidus, sorry to see it end.
- Great minds think alike, of pixelated's three votes, all three voters also voted for mrkgoo.

Random trivia:
- The bottle rocket in Squirrel Killer's entry is at least 17 years old.

So after a very interesting assignment from beginning to end, congratulations mrkgoo on your second win!

aidan

Congrats, mrkgoo! A well deserved win!

I think Great King Bowser probably holds the record for total lifetimes votes.

No Ironman stats? I'm proud of that one!

Also, can a mod please change my tag to "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride..."? That makes 2 second place finishes and at least 1 third place finish for me!

Can't wait to see what you come up with, mrkgoo!

AirBrian

Congrats, mrkgoo! Great picture this week! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Squirrel Killer, thanks as always for doing the computing, but where's the ironman stats? :)

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Well done, guys.

So, when can we expect Assignment #8 to sink our collective teeth into?

aidan

I'd be interested in seeing what the top 10 lifetime votes lists looks like.

Also, who comprises the Ironman list?

aidan said:
I'd be interested in seeing what the top 10 lifetime votes lists looks like.
The Lifetime Top Ten (plus ties):
Code:
1  AirBrian           66
2  mrkgoo             64
   Vexidus            64
4  guess              61
5  aidan              52
6  Lucky Forward      39
7  Great King Bowser  35
8  Dice               32
9  sp0rsk             31
10 SonnyBoy           30
   Timbuktu           30

aidan said:
Also, who comprises the Ironman list?
aidan, AirBrian, Lucky Forward, Squirrel Killer, and Vexidus.

aidan

Heh, sorry for ruining the surprise!

I'm just a nut for statistics like that! Thanks for pulling all of this together for us, Squirrel Killer, I always looks forward to the posts in which you announce the winner, it's always so informative.

Much appreciated.

Joates

Banned
Hey guys, Thanks fo rteh honorary status :lol Didnt get my camera until after assignment one so its all good. Sorry I didnt vote, but I found it very difficult due to not being familiar with a lot of the source material behind the ideas. Great shots to everyone though. Cant wait for the next assignment kgoo and congrats.

mrkgoo

Wee! I thought my entry was going to be a bit bland, especially as some really interesting ideas started coming in - well done guys. I did labour over my shot quite a bit, though. I brought home other props as well, but in the end the simplest shot was the one I chose to go with...

Thanks for the votes! When I came up with the idea to start an assignment thread here, I was hesitant at how well it would go down, but it seems fine - I think mostly thanks to Squirrel Killer's great job at keeping the stats in order, which seems to be hugely popular (but I want to stress that he shouldn't feel obliged to do it). I certainly didn't expect to be presenting my themes more than that first time...

The stats are really fun and interesting. Indeed, pixelated's entry was similar to mine. I wonder how much being earlier in with the image helped, or perhaps film choice? :p

The turnout for these assignments has been really great - hopefully people are learning more about their cameras and photography as they participate.

As for next assignment, I've always had a collection of themes in my brain, but recently came up with a couple more interesting themes. One of them was this:

Product shot: Take a photo of something that makes you want to buy it!

But I'm deciding NOT to go with the above one, as we've had plenty of organised, planned shoots, but this instead (which is nearly completely opposite):

Right Moment: The right place at the right time.

Take an image that conveys a sense of being there at the perfect moment to capture that shot.

A lot of the past assignments have had people thinking about their shots, with many prepared shoots ...just thought I'd mix it up a bit get people to go out, and simply hit it lucky! Can be anything from the perfect lighting, an interesting event, strange weather, a night out on the town, a fleeting candid shot of an animal, or kids up to hijinks. As usual, it's all open to interpretation - I'm sure you can still plan such a shot! But try to let the moment inspire you on an outing, or just take your camera everywhere!

I'll put up the new thread now...

Congratulations on your win, mrkgoo!

Squirrel Killer, thanks for posting the stats so far. I haven't won yet, but at least persistence has made me an Ironman! :lol

pixelated

Congrats mrkgoo

I was just thinking of the titles in my film collection. When I came upon The Fifth Element, I thought about my car, Cobalt SS and a certain team of Cobalts named the 27th Element. Then I decided to take a pic of the periodic table and focus in what the fifth element was. I took some shots but the one I kept came out similar.

What I should have done on recollection, was visit the Houston science museum and snap a few shots of their backlit periodic table exhibit with the actual element or representation of the element behind a glass display with the atomic symbol and numbers on it.

3 pts, not bad for a photography noob I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom