• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, what's your favourite Mobile Suit from Gundam Wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlador

Well, if we're doing THAT, then I submit the Hydra Gundam.
10021825p.jpg

number47

Count,did you finish the series yet?

On topic :Epyon
Virgos make great mobile dolls though. And how sandrock had its own auto pilot system?

Paltheos

Man, this is tough. I feel like my answer could vary day-to-day, but probably one of Tallgeese/Epyon/Wing (Zero).

Ignoring my initial Wing repulsion I love all of Katokis EW redesigns.

I haven't seen any posts to the contrary on this (no clue if I'm in the minority) but I feel total opposite on this. I much prefer the Kunio Okawara designs from the TV series over the Katoki/EW redesigns, except for Altron. TV Altron looks like it was designed by an 8-year old ("And he'll have two dragon fangs, and a shield over here (on shoulder), and a twin beam lance, and a tail laser, and wings"). It's too much and all those elements don't mesh together well. The EW version slims it down to all it needed to be while still making it look like an upgrade to Shenlong.

I have to join the Tallgeese fav wagon, though I always oooh'd and aaaah'd when Epyon or Deathscythe Hell showed up. I miss Wing, I haven't seen in it years!

LordCiego

HeavyArms Custom from Endless Waltz.

I love the redesigned katoki versions, Heavyarms version its a great mix between the TV and the EW version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom