• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibbed

-how to piss-

iu9eXfMkTVjsC.png

I call it the Jibbed-straddle.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I want to actually listen to David Bowie, it's a giant gap in my music-library, but I don't even know where to start. The amount of content the man has released is ABSURD. Somebody help me.

dralla

good lordy, did they like....drain all of the blood out, check it and then like.... put it all back in?
it wasn't just a regular blood test, they had to check for all sorts of things because my liver is fucked up. im having surgery on the 23. i have no health insurance, so between all the doctors, tests, and surgery, it is going to cost me a ton.

NinjaBoiX

I want to actually listen to David Bowie, it's a giant gap in my music-library, but I don't even know where to start. The amount of content the man has released is ABSURD. Somebody help me.
Where have you been Rez? Seems like I haven't seen you post in ages.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Where have you been Rez? Seems like I haven't seen you post in ages.
quietly playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time, studying for mid-semesters and reading A Song of Ice and Fire

time consuming

NinjaBoiX

quietly playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time, studying for mid-semesters and reading A Song of Ice and Fire

time consuming
My mate down the road (freethought) says the book is tough going. Love GoT though, absolutely amazing.

Anyway, good to see your name pop up. This thread seems like your bag!

I once walked in on a kid pulling a Spiderman on the walls of a public toilet (both feet up on the wall, hands gripping the edge) and shitting into the bowl. He left the door open, then his father came in and was like "Simon what the fuck are you doing?"

Public Toilets are weird.

Linius

Just start with Space Oddity, it's a pretty decent debut. Beside that one my favourite Bowie records are Ziggy Stardust and Low.

Soda

I once walked in on a kid pulling a Spiderman on the walls of a public toilet (both feet up on the wall, hands gripping the edge) and shitting into the bowl. He left the door open, then his father came in and was like "Simon what the fuck are you doing?"

Public Toilets are weird.

This would make a great catchphrase lol

This would be a great breakout thread for the Community Forum to give it some relevance. Sort of like how a flagship series on a new TV network is important. The new community forum is like Oprah's network.

Izick

But I think they wanted you of all people to know the truth. They wanted to live on in your memory, not as reactions, but as gifs. But they were forbidden to tell you themselves. And that's why they told me. History will never know what they did. No one will ever learn the truth. Their story... their debriefing, will endure only in your heart. Everything they did, they did for their Gaf. They sacrificed their life and honor for their native land. They were real real heroes. They were true patriots.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
should i have pasta or burger king?

commedieu

Banned
But how do you keep the stream steady when you're moving toward the bowl. You gotta have the hands of a goddamn surgeon to make that happen.

Just use the sink & clorox.

Not sure why this crap is still up for debate.

You don't wake anyone up while peeing/flushing a toilet. You don't splash on the ground, in case of OCD significant other.

win win all over.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Nice work dude. Hopefully it'll become a mainstay. Hopefully it'll also kill off the "dear live journal" meme, people will simply be reminded to post here rather than make a specific thread.

Let randomness commence!

No. What you guys and gals need to do is stop instantly shitting on every thread that doesn't have some grand and explicit purpose up to your standards. We decide what's spam, not you, and having some of those threads is healthy, to a point. What we don't need is yet another all-encompassing megathread that locks out other discussions from forming organically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom